Chapter 6 • Done (FFAF)

❥Warning:
Includes strong language, blood and attempted suicide.

-Y/N's POV (Falling For A Fan)-
Once the cops took me away in their car, I went farther and farther away from Clay. Tonight showed me all I needed to know, the truth I was neglecting.

Maia's last words to us was:

"Everything happens for a reason."

I wish we would've listened.

If only I had put Clay first instead of my parents. If only I had not taken headphones that day. If only I could get that stone and make it so that none of this ever happened.

But I couldn't.

Now, Clay thinks I'm a psycho stalker, Lia hates me, and I'm even farther away from where I wanna be.

Eventually, I made it to the police station.

After getting my mugshot taken, the policemen threw me into a cell, then locked it. I released a shaky breath out then sat up on the cold concrete floor.

I knew it was my right to get a phone call, someone could bail me out. But I didn't want to get bailed out.

This is what I deserved.

My feelings for Clay got in the way of my morality. I would've never been one to hurt someone like I hurt that security guard. I just didn't want anyone to come between me and Clay. I wanted my plan to work so badly.

But I failed.

Clay barely knows me now, he thinks I'm a psycho stalker, and my best friend hates me, all because I have feelings for my literal future husband, and her now boyfriend.

No words could describe the hatred I had for myself in this very moment.

I should've listened to Maia instead of Dream. I should've convinced the other me's to stand by Maia. Dream knew I wanted good parents, so he used that against me, against us, just so he could get what he wanted.

I didn't realize I was crying until my sobs made my breathing go out of control. I wiped my wet cheeks with my palms, but that wetness soon was replaced with even more tears.

All I wanted to do was go home to my original timeline. All I wanted to do was hold my baby boy in my arms, and hold my husband even closer.

I missed them so much.

•••••

I ended up passing out from crying too much, something I used to do in the past when I got bullied. But, a green minecraft character would always cheer me up. Except this time, he couldn't.

When I woke up, an officer walked to my cell and unlocked it with his keys, swinging the door open.

COP:
"You made bail, you got lucky." He raised an eyebrow.

I swallowed hard and shakily stood up. He motioned his hand for me to come out of the cell, so I did.

When I was out, I saw my parents standing nearby. My eyes widened once I saw them, especially because this was my first time seeing my father in years.

Y/N:
"Y—You guys bailed me out...?"

My father nodded slowly.

DAD:
"Car, now." He spoke lowly.

I gulped nervously then walked away with them following me. We ended up walking until we reached their car. Once my father unlocked the doors, the 3 of us climbed inside the vehicle.