The truth turned out

F: The truth turned out, I'm really sorry what I did to you Hünkar.

2 days ago:
When the wedding was postponed Züleyha couldn't bear to see her mother's unhappiness and against her will and despite her knowledge went to Fekeli's house and said to him everything.

F: Züleyha?
Z: Yes, I'm Fekeli bey. I'm sorry to disturb you.
F: No, no of course, come in.
Züleyha nodded and went to the living room.
Z: Fekeli bey, I think you suspect why I'm here.
F: Yes, I suspect, but if you want to explain the truth, I already know it.
Z: No, no I just will say what happened in the reality, because I'm sure that you don't know the real truth. Firstly, I want you to know that my mom don't know I'm here.
F: Look, Züleyha. I already know what she did to you, and I misrecognize her completely. She took away your child when she pointly know that this child isn't Demir's but Yilmaz's. She locked you many times in your room that not to turn out where is your child.
Züleyha just smiled and after with a confident smirk said.
Z: I knew it, Behice hanim turned out what happened, but she exaggerated. My son was away from me just one time, but not Hünkar hanim took away from me, but Demir. It's true, she wasn't prevented it but the essential, not she was who did it. About the locking, I was locked by Demir and then my mom, who was opened the door for me many times. And I already understand her, she wasn't so much choice, she just wanted her son's happiness and of course she wanted to give him but it was so difficult to her. When I also became mother then I completely understood her decisions and feelings. So, if you left my mother because of it that day, you made a mistake. I don't want to affect your decisions, but I wasn't calm while I didn't tell it to you. Thought about it, Ali Rahmet bey, now I have to go.

Züleyha stood up and went away, while Ali Rahmet just looked in front of himself and just then realise how he gave up his feelings that day without listen to Hünkar's perspective.

Present time:
Hünkar went home where Saniye greeted her. She looked at the girl and saw that something is wrong.

H: What is it daughter? Why are you so disturbed?
S: Hanimim, Demir bey and this woman here again.

Hünkar looked at her with wide eyes and went to the living room but in the living room just saw her own clothes into a bag. Immediately go up to the stairs and went to her room where found Sevda and Demir.

H: What are you doing in my house, moreover in my room?! Get out of here both of you! How you dare to come here?!

Demir with a smirk went closer to her while Sevda sat down to her bed.
D: You have to leave this house! You will get 3 days and you have to get out of here! It is my heritage and my father fortunately made a paper which is the evidence to leave!

Hünkar didn't understand anything about it, then Demir got out of his pocket a letter and showed it to her.

D: It is the evidence, just look!
Hünkar looked at Demir and took out the paper of his hand and ripped it apart.

H: I won't go anywhere! I told you already, while I live I won't leave this house! I was who keep this house like this while you was just a little child! I won't go amywhere, I said to you and I say it now too! Now get out of here or I will call the guard!! Get out!!
Hünkar pushed Demir out on the door and after Demir called Sevda out of the room.
D: Now we will leave, but just in this day! I will come back after few days with my mother!
S: It will be like this my son! Go now!
Sevda turned back to her with a smirk and a satisfied gaze amd after they went out of the house and went away.
When Saniye immediately went upstairs when saw that they went away.
Hünkar stayed in her room and couldn't believe what's happening in her life nowadays, she felt that the strength left her, so she sat down the bed.