Chapter 66

Answer of Previous chapter Question :

What thing is only goes up ?

Ans : Age , Height , Experience . It's so easy question . Most of you give correct answer . I will ask difficult one . 🤔

Who guessed the correct answer ?

***************************

  A/N  POV  :

Mr. & Mrs. Min spend entire day with Jimin . Jimin was so happy to spend time with Mr. & Mrs. Min . He always wants a family outings but his parents were very busy . They didn't gave him proper time . But after so many yrs now Mr. & Mrs. Min fulfill his this wish . He was overwhelmed to get lots of happiness at the same time . He couldn't believe on it . But at night Mr. & Mrs. Min informed him that they were heading back to USA . Jimin wasn't ready to leave them but somehow Yoongi handled him . Mr. & Mrs. Min didn't want to go back but Yoongi told them to leave because he can't pretend more . Its very difficult for him to live with his parents under the same roof . Jimin was crying mess and falls asleep in midway . Yoongi made him sleep in his room and went to his . Let's see what happens next .....
.
.
.

  In  the  Morning  : 

Jimin woke up and found himself under the soft blanket . Beautiful smile crept on his lips by remembering Yesterday's incident but then his smile dropped to remember that Mr. & Mrs. Min went back to USA . He went to washroom for his morning routine with sad pouty face .

  Time Skipped After 30 mins :

  In the Dinning Room :

Jimin came to Dinning Room and sat on his chair with sad pouty face . Yoongi was preparing their breakfast . After few minutes he came to Dinning Room with their breakfast . He saw Jimin was sitting on his chair with sad pouty face . Usually when he woke up everyone get to know because of his cheerful voice . He was talking all the time . He didn't stop talking not even for nanosecond . He had always a thing to share . When there is nobody in the house he talks with Chimmy , center table , couch , chair , vase . In short with entire house . But today he is silent . Yoongi was dying to listen his sweet melodious voice .

Yoongi (ruffles his hairs) : Good Morning Kid 🐣 !

Jimin (sad voice) : Morning ! (without looking at him)

Yoongi (put the dishes on the table) : Look up .

(Jimin slowly looked up with sad pouty face . )

Yoongi (crossed arm 🙎) : Now what happened to you ? What's with this face ? (Point ☝️ to his face)

Jimin : Nothing .