Life Changing

"Do you mind if I do it to you?" The mom responded. "No, not at all."

So I took her hands and mine raised them as high as they would go and said, "This is your home. Inside of it is you and everyone you care for. Okay?"

Tears were falling from her eyes. "Okay." She sniffled. Then I took one hand and put it down and told her that when someone goes to heaven, you have to open the door to the house so that they can walk free whenever they are free.

Mom said that their heart comes together with yours to make you stronger, and their soul goes to heaven and then to the stars, where they will watch over you to keep you safe.

At that point, the mom was bawling her eyes out.

I really don't know what prompted me to recite all that. My mom had said to me, but it certainly had an effect on her. Then I moved her hands back up to the beginning, let go, and said, "When you feel the peace within you, bring your arms back down. It means That you are ready to help someone new, so why not try." She smiled and cried some more before giving me a hug, saying that she was grateful. I showed her that I said anytime. I only like to help the nice people whenever I can.

That interaction I managed to have with the girl and the mother have to put simply, changed my life completely.

It allowed me to gain and understand on how family reacts when a loved one passes.