15. Cats, home sweet hom-

A/n:  I'm sorry for the very late chapter, the back porch is finally fixed (  A hurricane hit my house and knocked over a tree crushing my entire back porch.)

R.I.P the plants on my back porch.

Please accept my apology with this extra long chapter.
---------------------------------

You look at the cats in the room, you stand in the doorway. You look out at the old overgrown broken hall before you look at the room that looks like it hasn't been touched by time.

' how.'

You look at the black cat with gold eyes.

The small blonde kitten meows at you before hopping off the bed to run up to you.

You squat down and pet them.

' oh shit. How am I going to explain this to the others.'

You look around the room again, and at the other cats in the room.

The black cat with golden eyes was staring down cloud on your shoulder, as was cloud.

You glance over at the 3 identical cats.

' If I'm gonna keep on they need names.  They probably are who I think they are then that means the cats at home are.'

You hear footsteps coming near the room.

" y/n, have you found anything?"

You hear ciel's voice from a bit down the hall.

The small blonde kitten and the black cat with gold eyes perk up when they hear his voice.

" Yeah. I guess you can put it that way, I did find something."

You call out from inside the room.

After a few seconds ciel, Sebastian and Elizabeth walk into the room.

Ciel and sebastian look shocked to see the room but even more surprised and taken off guard to see the cats inside.

You stand up and shrug as you say.

"  Don't ask me, I was just walking down the hall checking the rooms and then I stumble upon this one."

" okay but what are they doing here?"

" I don't know."

Sebastian picks up the black cat with gold eyes by the scruff of their neck and holding them up to be at eye level with him.

" so what do we do? I don't think we can just leave 5 cats in a abandoned manor, it's not safe for them to stay out here especially at night."

You say as you look out the window, the sun will be setting in a few hours.

Ciel scowls at small blonde kitten, the small blonde kitten looked smug, as smug as a kitten could be.

You find a basket of flowers on a small table by the window, you take out the flowers and put them aside before you pick up the pastel purple cat with blue eyes and put them into the basket.