The breeze - Pablo Gavi

🍂. ☕. 🌬️. 🍁.

It was cold outside and I was walking towards the training facility of FC Barcelona. My boyfriend Pablo invited to to watch his training.

I like to watch his trainings because of 3 main reasons...

1. I can talk with the girlfriends/wifes of the other players, wich to be honest are my friends. Especially my beloved bestie Mikky, Frankies fiance.

2. I can watch my boy train, also he just makes faces at me and you know... it's just kinda funny.

3. I get to chat with the other players after practise. Honestly I love them, they are south a good team and I love their energy.

So now that being said...

I walked inside the facility.

"Hola Miranda!" I greated the tall receptionist.

"Hola Y/n! You look beautifu." she smiled at me.

"Gracias, you too." I smiled back and walked through the door next to the reception.

As I finally made my way to the locker room door someone opened them.

And it was... Pablo. Pablo Martín Páez Gavira.

I smiled. He turned around as he was closing the door and then he saw me.

His lips curled up into a smile and his eyes lit up.

He ran towards me and hugged me while he spun me around.

"Amorrrr!" He breathed into my hair.

"Pablito!" I said smiling like a little kid.

"I missed you, how are you pretty girl?" He asked as he put me back down.

"I'm pretty good thanks! And you handsome?" He smiled even wider and took my hand.

"I'm kinda tired but good." I could tell he's telling the truth. He has those eyes that tell you whether he's lying or not.

I mean why would he lie? Well, he's too big of a sweetheart and he doesn't wanna stress other people with such thinks as being tired or in a bad mood. How do I know? Pedri.

"Come on let's go if we don't want Xavi to get mad." I stated and pulled on his hand.

He nodded his head and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go." He said and I kissed his nose. Wich he smiled at.

We walked towards the entrance of the pitch.

As he opened the door I could feel the cold breeze hit me. To wich my body reacted by a shiver.

Pablo noticed because he put his hand around my shoulder to draw me closer to him.

"Do you want my hoodie amor?" He asked his eyes showing he's worried.

"No you'll need it yourself. I was just used to the warmth of the inside ya know." I smiled at him.

He also smiled and then leaned in to kiss my lips. I closed my eyes, but then a certain brown haired guy from Tenerife pushed Pablo.

"Not here please." He laughed as he saw Pablo's annoyed face.

I playfully rolled my eyes at Pedri.

"Come on." He laughed. His laugh is kinda contagious so I did crack a smile but when I looked at Pablo I had to laugh too. Not in a mean way.

That poor guy just happens to look adorable even when he's mad.

"Pedri, Gavi come on!" Xavi interrupted our laugh. Pedro's eyes widened and Pablo now looked like he's about to laugh but tried to contain himself.

"You better go." I giggled. Knowing damn well once Pedri turns to run towards Xavi, Pablo won't hesitate to kiss me.

Which is exactly what happened.

He leaned in and our lips collided together.