you being obsessed with them but they do not like you back

MATURE (kinda)
NOT PROOFREAD

DRACO

you stood in front of the blonde slithering, a few of his friends trying to hold back the laughs, Draco had only moments before rejected your advances of being your date to the Yule ball.

He claimed to have already gotten a date, though you knew well that he was only that morning complaining about no one wanting to go with him.

"Oh no it's fine, it doesn't matter." You lied through gritted teeth, trying not to make it obvious.

His friends hit one another and doubled out in laughter as you walked away and back to your dorm, you couldn't see why he wouldn't want to go to the ball with you, you were beautiful, kind, thoughtful, you would make an excellent partner and he would be lucky to have you.

"It'll work next time." You placed a short kiss onto your wall, the one you had decorated with Malfoy's face, pictures he probably didn't even know that existed painted your walls, some of him in class, others while he was sleeping. All the ones you had taken.

And God you couldn't wait to show him.

THEO

"Hi Theo!" you walked over to him with a large smile, a box of chocolate hidden behind your back, he was stood next to his friends - the well-known group of Slytherins.

"Hi?" he slightly questioned your presence, he truly didn't know who you are and wasn't sure if you wanted to find out.

Have you handed him the box and claimed it to have been a present for him for catching the snitch at last night's Quidditch practice.

he received them with a small smile and thanked you with a head nod, you skipped off happily, making your way out of the building where you would wait for your plan to work.

It didn't take long before the boy was grovelling for your attention, telling you how much he cared for you and wanted you in his life.

Amortentia sure does work.

BLAISE

Blaise was picky when it came to who he gave his heart to, he had rejected you a few months back, he told you there was nothing wrong with you and it was simply just a clash of interest.

You thought you could get into his good books by helping him look for his beloved bunny which had gone missing.

He appreciated your help since none of his friends saw it an argent issue and having you by his side was a distraction from the motherly concern he was wrapped up in.

Blaise placed the last of the posters on the wall and turned to face you. "I really appreciate your help today Y/N, you're a lifesaver." He gave you a smile.

You moved closer to him. I'm sure we'll find Apollo tomorrow Zabini," you leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek which he returned with a flushed face. "Good night."

You made your way into your dorm and laid down on your bed, your hands behind your head as you fell into deep fantasies of you and Blaise.

A rattling was heard from under your bed, you lightly hit the metal bars of the cage. "Silence Apollo, I'll take you home tomorrow."

MATTHEO

Mattheo riddle, the son of Voldemort himself, he was a beautiful man, dangerous by nature, but God did he look lovely.

You followed him on his way to the astronomy tower where he was meeting up with some Gryffindor girl, he had a bottle of alcohol in his hand, eager to see the girl he was intending to.

Jealousy was a disease and I had made you it's victim, you felt your blood rush when you saw her and her blonde hair, she was gorgeous and they looked good together, it was torture.

You watched in disgust as their lips met, you could only hope that you'd get to experience the heaven that is the case of Mattheo, perhaps it would even kill you in an instant, either way - you longed for his touch.

Mattheo had rejected you only a couple of years ago, claiming your ways of charming him were creepy, though you didn't agree, you thought everyone had voodoo dolls of their favourite people.

LORENZO

Lorenzo might as well have been labelled the most wanted Slytherin for all you cared, so many girls were praying to be in his presence and you for sure wanted him, that was clear.

You sat next to him in Transfiguration class, you'd become friends since the start of the year and you enjoyed each other's presence.

You told Lorenzo how you felt and he repaid you with a sorrowful smile, he'd mentioned that his heart had already been captured by a Slytherin girl.

You were completely heartbroken and now vulnerable, he wouldn't want to be friends with someone who had feelings for him.

So you did the only thing logical. You stood in the room of requirement, something you are sure Lorenzo now regret showing you, you would ask him if he wasn't too busy tied up in a chair - soft cries leaving his lips as he looks down at the lifeless body belonging to a black head girl in Slytherin robes laying in front of him.

TOM

You'd memorise Tom's entire schedule, making sure you could see him in the hallways to every class, you only wanted to make sure he wasn't with anyone else of course.

Today was a random Wednesday, you should defence against the dark arts class with Tom, normally he stood beside you, eager to throw some sort of overpowered spell at his opponent during the duels.

Though today Riddle hadn't come to class. And from what you remembered, this was his favourite and there would be no way he wouldn't miss it.

Trying to ignore the emptiness in your heart caused by Tom's absence you made your way into the girls toilets, you found yourself staring at your reflection in the mirror when something hit you, it was a say it was as if a shock of death run through your body, you fell back in an instant - you couldn't tell if you were bleeding out or not.

"That'll teach you for keeping tabs on me."

I hope none of you express your love like this to someone

adiós!