10. Rules & Shopping

Alessandro Pov :

We all are sitting in my home office with Carlos and Dad and Amaira .

Carlos is sitting beside Amaira while Dad and I are seated opposite to them.

My Tesoro is looking at my office with a amused expression making me chuckle.

"You like the office , Tesoro ?" I asked her with a soft smile to which she nodded and asked "Why do you have Office in the house ?" with a frowned making Dad and I laughed while Carlos replied to her "When he is not in office he continued his wor...

"You like the office , Tesoro ?" I asked her with a soft smile to which she nodded and asked "Why do you have Office in the house ?" with a frowned making Dad and I laughed while Carlos replied to her "When he is not in office he continued his work from here." to which she made a 'Oh' face

"Now ! Tesoro there are some rules which is followed by everyone in this house and you also have to followed them." I said in a strict yet calm tone. 

She became scared listening to me and seeing this Carlos said to me "They are just simple rules My Bambina ." in a calm tone. 

"Tesoro ! These rules are mandotary. 

1. You will not any abusive language or sign with any of your brothers or with anyone.

2. If You wanted to go out , You will go with one of your brother or have to inform any of us. 

3. You obey us and respect all of us and will never interrupt any of us in middle when we are talking.

4. You will sleep at 10 pm at night." 

I was going to the rules when she raised her hand and asked " Please make it 11 pm." in a very soft voice making all of us nodding our head in a negative manner.

"Why this late Bambina ?" Dad asked her to which she replied "Just like that." while shrugging her shoulders making Dad and Carlos chuckled at her answer. 

Amaira's Pov :

"Is this funny for you Tesoro ?" Big Brother asked in a cold tone.

"Sorry !" I immediately replied to him to which he said 'not to repeat this again.'

He is Scary !

"Bambina , he is scary , right ?" Carlos Brother whisper asked me to which I nodded and whispered back "In India he was not like this but Now--" I was cutted by Big Brother.

"Something wrong ?" asked us to which we both shook our head and Father said.

"Mia principessa , The last and the most important rule NO BOYFRIEND. You can have Guy Friends that too after your Brother agreed with them." Father said the 'No Boyfriend' part in a strict tone and the rest with a calm tone.

"Is there anything you wanna know Tesoro ?" big Brother asked me while I nodded and he said "You can ask anything Tesoro." with a soft tone.

"What work do you guys do ? I mean - Your profession and all ?" I asked and everyone became quiet making me frowned.