~Chapter 41~

Raaghav came out having the clothes that Vaidehi had asked him to wear in his hands.

Looking at him still in the suit, Vaidehi chided, "Aap.. Aapko change karne kaha tha na! "

"That's what! I dont wear this type of clothes, Vaidehi. Baccha lagunga isme! " He said, pointing out the hoodie that she had given him to wear.
"Wahi toh!.. I mean.. Ache lagenge aap. Pehenye na! " She coased.

"No.. Not happening. Not at all. "He said.
" Raaghav! Please na! ..
"No..
" Kitna nakhre karte hai aap! Ekbar kaha na apse pehenne ke liye. Chup chap jakar pehenye! "She said sternly now.
Raaghav was hell confused on her behavior. But more than that he was confused with his own self, as he found his legs walking on its own to the closet to obey her command.
The Raaghav who never listened to anyone, was obeying to his little wife, who didn't even reach his shoulders properly.

Nevertheless he came out wearing the outfit.
The clothes were comfortable, it's just that he didn't wear those type of clothes now for long. He looked like a college student in that, that's what he thought.

( outfit)

( outfit)

"Wow! See I told you you'll look nice. " Vaidehi exclaimed.
"Ya ya.." He just said.
"Chaliye ab! " She pulled him.
"What this with you pulling and pushing me every now and then? " He questioned as he moved along with her.
His so called question only to be royally ignored by Vaidehi.
"Jana kaha hai Vaidehi. "
"Offo bata dungi na! " She said.

After this they had their breakfast.
All the workers were staring at Raaghav as if he had grown horns, why wouldn't they, having seen him only in suits and formals, this utterly casual attire was a thing.

After breakfast, they started for their journey.

Vaidehi was the one driving, while Raaghav continued pursuing her to tell the destination.
After a while, she received a call from Bhaskar, looking at the name Raaghav asked her to put the phone on speaker giving the reason that 'no using phones while driving.
"Hello, ma'am! "
"Ha Bhaskar ji boliye! "
"Jo aapne kaha tha, jo sab kar diye hai! "
"Great! Thank you so much! "

Saying this the phone was hanged.
Raaghav was just watching their sweet exchanged.
"Bhaskar ka number change karwana padega! " He thought to himself.

After hearing this convo, he sat irritated.
Vaidehi who was till now hearing his bickering turned to see him staring out of the window.
"Ab kya huwa! "
"Bhaskar ko Bhaskar uncle kaho! Umar mei bade hai na tumse! " He said out of nowhere.
"Unhe pehle yehi, uncle hi kaha tha humne, par he said not to! "She said, concentrating on the road.
" What.. Yeh Bhaskar toh gaya!
Par umr nahi dekhi usne apni! Raaghav... Uska beta bhi toh hai, Vaidehi ki umr ka hi hoga! Shit! No! Par..He is loyal to you Raaghav. Yess! "He was having this bizzare conversation in his mind, when the car came to an hault.