ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

- Your Pov -

'ugh.. why is it... so light here? I dont think im good enough to go to heaven... Let's see... where i am at.'.
i slowly open my eyes and find out im in a house...

"!!!!" I gasp for air, theres... something in my stomach!! i quickly see what it is, is that a..... KNIFE!!???

the knife was stuck in my stomach, i felt weaker and weaker when the time passes by.

I rapidly look at the apartment that i was in, on the wall, i noticed a med kit.

i quickly crawl towards it, grabbed it.

'Good thing i was a medical student' i thought as i rapidly took care of my gigantic wound.

phew.. that was scary, but, what is this note on the floor about? it was right beside me, well, it doesnt hurt to read it right?

I read it out of curiousity.

'A suicide note...' i thought darkly, who would do suicide though? what was their reason? Unless this body's owner was so depressed and decided to do it.

oh wait, the suicide note did mention he was an orphan, like me (✨). i then pick up his ID card.

“ [Name] [Last name] "

Birth date; __/__/____

Gender; Male

Blood type; -O

Age; 20

"

wh.. what the hell?" why does this guy have the same gender, name and blood type as me?

aside from his looks, he's exactly like me.

Damn.. Im kinda jealous.. Why did God only give him the looks?

According to his note, his only friend died, and he doesn't feel the need to live anymore.

How sad.

...

Do i even exist in this world? Is this my world?

.... Last time i checked, i died in summer.

i open my window.

"ah.. Snow?" I questioned my rotting mind.

I heard in korea they are some cafés called the pc café, maybe ill get some information there.

i put on a hoodie and some jeans, then i grab this body's phone, go to google maps and i grab my wallet and head to the PC café.

𝔄𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔠 ℭ𝔞𝔣𝔢

I was checking any information about this year.

Wait... Idol Incorparation? That.. doesn't exist in my world, at least the name.

Im pretty sure it doesn't exist in my world, since i was a huge fan of idols. I know in the novel i read, there was the exact thing.

And idol inc. Is going to do a 3rd season? How ironic.

speaking of the novel.. this café looks exactly like where Moondae was at.