POL: 1

Nanon was in the airport while having a good time looking at some peoples. It's been a while he's been here after a few years with his adoptive parents, Krist and Singto. After he recovered his memory, he seems down for a few months because he hadn't heard any news from Valerian.

Krist and Singto said he shouldn't worried because they're just did their own job as Valerian. Nanon should focus being Snake Eyes heir because that's the first thing he learnt how to be their heir.

After his 18th birthday, he got his own tattoo.

When Singto and Krist announced that he's their heir, his life is kinda chaos because he had to see their dark world which is related to Valerian

Being Snake Eyes heir is tired because he had to make sure he doesn't make himself getting killed because lots of eyes awaiting him.

So, that day he learn how to hold the gun, watch people getting tortured and getting killed everyday until he get used to it.

Now, he make a choice to come back to find his brothers because not to lie- he kinda missed them. He didn't heard any news about them since he lived at South Korea with Singto and Krist.

He with his backpack and a cap, find them using the mansion address they're used to lived.

POL: 1

Nanon's mouth wide open because the mansion that he used to live together with his brothers- were abandoned?

He take out his phone to call his parents because they're never tell him about them.

"Hello pa-"

"Where are you, baby? Everyone looking for you" Krist said with his worried voice. Nanon gulped his saliva but he clear his throat. Truthfully, he scared when he faced Krist more than Singto because he might look soft and everything but he can kill in soft and slowly.

"Pa- I'm at Valerian's"

There's a silence at another line and Nanon bites his lips waiting for the answer.

"Alone?"

"Hmm yes?"

"Nanon, I'll give you an address and find this person. They're will tell you everything about Valerian. Watch your back because our enemy are everywhere. Got it, baby?"