10 ?

Jungkook had to meet up with Taehyung

Jungkook had to meet up with Taehyung. They had to attend this event together. Although the meeting wasn't needed, Jungkook wanted to test Taehyung.

He wanted to know if he's really doing it by himself or for the public. Jungkook watches Taehyung's every move.

Everytime he made eye contact with the older, he seemed to always avoid it... And this got the younger pretty confused.

Last time, Taehyung was pretty okay with making eye contact with him, but why does he seem to be avoiding it? Jungkook walks to the older, tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and Taehyung freezes, turning around and forcing a smile.

"You okay?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he stared at the older, who just looked down.
"Yeah, why?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook pouts. He lifts Taehyung's head, making him stare back at him.

"You seem to be acting weird since I got here, did I do something wrong? You can tell me" Jungkook says, smiling wide.
"No, it's just... Yeah, nothing to worry about, I am okay" Taehyung says, laughing and tries to go away but Jungkook stood him by guarding the door.

"Hyung? Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung gulped, staring at him before putting a hand behind the younger's head.

"Push me away if you don't like what I'm about to do next" Taehyung says and Jungkook freezes in his spot as soon as he heard those following words come out of the older's mouth.

Jungkook closes his eyes, feeling Taehyung slowly lean in... And then he felt it...