6

Max and Nat's movie got nominated for a prize in a TV and film festival in Bangkok. Zee is so happy because it's not only Max and Nat who got nominated for being best actors, but Zee also got nominated for Best Director in a Fictional Movie award. The movie also got nominated for Best Cinematography and Best Soundtrack.
Zee immediately called Nunew to show him the invites.

"Look Nu! We got a total of 4 nominations!" Zee excitedly tell him
Nunew smiled brightly at him through the screen.
"Congratulations Hia! Didnt i tell you that you will win awards?! See, i told you!" Nunew said as a stylist fix his hair
"We didnt win yet Nu. We just got nominated." Zee laughed at him
"Hia, you will win this. Im sure of it! That movie is so good even my team says so!" Nunew honestly told him so.
"Speaking of team, are you performing for music bank today?"Zee inquired.
"Yep, but I am last. So i still have time. Hia when is the awards night?" Nunew asked him
"Its at the end of next month." Zee smiled at Nunew as he asked his manager if he is free next month

Nunew looked at him with a sad smile.
"Hia, I wouldnt be able to go. Im swamped with scheds, im sorry" Nunew apologized to him. It has been months since he last saw Zee which was on his mini concert.
"Nu, you dont have to apologize. You dont have to come home for everything. Being able to see you like this is enough." Zee reassured him.
Nunew nodded and thought of an idea.
"Hia i will send you a gift instead. To congratulate! Oh and I can treat your team when I come back" Nunew told him
"Nunew, you really dont have to okay. You have so much things going on there, we are the ones that should be sending you support" Zee reminded him
"Speaking of support, can you tell P'James thank you for the coffee truck that he sent please. That was amazing" He said to Zee
"He paid for a coffee truck?" The older one asked
"Yep, here look at the cup. Its with a photo of me and him" Nunew showed him. Zee just nodded.

"Nunew its time for rehersals." One of crew said to Nunew.
"Hia, i have to go. I will ring you after if you are still awake. Okay?" Nunew told him as Zee waved good bye.

The next week on Nunew's next guesting, you can see a large desserts truck for Nunew. Paid for by the one and only Zee. Nunew cant help but just laugh.

It's the awards night and all Zee's crew and the nominated actors dressed to impress. Zee on the other hand preferred a very well fitting simple black suit. He doesnt like to dress up in loud clothes recently as he wants to step back from the attention and wants people to focus on the movie not him. He still looked drop dead gorgeous tho, so a lot of fans still drool over him. A simple black suit enhanced his looks and physique more too.

The night was going well for them.
Max won the best actor award and Nat won the best upcoming artist.
The movie won best cinematography too. The next one to be announced is the Best director in a fictional movie. The category that Zee was nominated too. They announced the names of the nominees and they stood up one by one to be recognized. Mind you, Zee was up against big names so he really didnt get his hopes up. Being nominated is enough for him. He sat down and started bobbing his feet. His palms are getting sweaty from the nerves too. So when they announced his name, he was so shocked that he has to ask the one sitting next to him if he they said his name. His team pulled him up and pushed him to walk up the stage. He couldnt believe that he really won!

He went up the stage as a member of the crew whispered something to the host. Zee became curious and nervous. Have they announced the wrong name? He thought to himself as he prepared to go back if necessary .

"There has been a bit of a change in the order of events. But dont worry i didnt announce the wrong name" the host jokingly said and everybody laughed

"Let's hear it first from the winner Director Zee Pruk Panich" the host said as he give him the mic
"You can make your speech first then the presentor will follow with the award" he whispered to Zee to which Zee just nodded