09🧚🏾‍♀️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Nine

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It's been four weeks since Muzan told Tiana she wasn't needed by his side and during those four weeks, Tiana had went back to the routine she had before she was bonded with Muzan.

Despite being used to her routine she did miss when she wasn't doing it. She also missed the demon progenitor but when she caught herself missing him, she'd distract herself in order to prevent herself from going back to him.

Currently, she was sitting on a daisy staring up at the setting sky as she was lost in her thoughts.

'I've distracted myself like five times today but..I can't help but think of Muzan-sama...

I wonder if he's doing okay..or if he even misses me.

He probably doesn't though..'

She frowned at her thoughts feeling sad at knowing that it was probably true that Muzan didn't miss her. As she continued to be lost in her thoughts she didn't realize time had went by until the sun went away and the darkness of the night was present.

"Oh? It's nightfall already?" Tiana looked around seeing that the light the sun would bring was no longer present as the shadows of the night creeped around. She let out a sigh as she stood up which caused the daisy to move slightly from her body's movement.

'Come on Tiana, stop being sad!'

She fluttered her wings before flying off into the night sky.

🧚🏾‍♀️

"Nezuko, where are you leading me? We have a mission we have to get to."

The kind voice that belong to to young demon slayer Kamado Tanjiro had asked his demon turned sister, Kamado Nezuko.

"Hm!"

Tanjiro let his sister guide him to whatever destination she had in her mind but he was confused as to where they were heading. He was taken by surprise when Nezuko hopped out her box and was quick to grab his hand, leading him off to wherever.

He didn't know where they were going but was on the lookout for any demons that may or may not be lurking around.

Just as they stopped walking, a sudden but familiar scent of sadness wafted up to his nose which had caused him to furrow his brows as he looked around.