showmance.

Noah Puckerman was many things— a manwhore, a bully, an asshole, a heathen.. qualities in a man that Sanique found very unattractive.

If you had told her last year that they'd be laughing and singing songs while flipping burgers, she would short circuit. She couldn't fathom enjoying the presence of a guy like him.

Yet there they were, slacking off in the back of a Lima burger joint, talking about who knows what. Strangely enough, the two clicked really well.

"I noticed you walking to school today.. you look like a total hobo. Trying out a new exercise or something?" Puck teased.

Sanique playfully rolled her eyes, "No, Noah. I lent Finn my car and he crashed into a mailman, so it's at the mechanic's."

"I could totally drive you. My backseat's been looking pretty empty lately."

After a few seconds of mild disgust and mulling over his strange proposition, Sanique speaks up, "I'd love to. But we're staying in the front."

"No promises."

"Ew."

***

There are a lot of perks of Noah driving Sanique to and from school. One, he didn't care about gas money. Two, she got more sleep knowing she didn't need to walk a one hour long commute every morning. Three, they lived in the same neighbourhood so she didn't have to wait long for his lazy ass to pop up in her driveway.

But, perks are always accompanied by inconveniences, such as Noah's constant flirting and, worst of all being forced to tag along with him to celibacy club meetings.

So there she sat, cross-armed next to Rachel Berry and opposite of Quinn Fabray's goons. When she noticed Rachel not-so-subtly glancing at her, she scooted her chair away, still freaked out from their last encounter.

Suddenly, Quinn struck a gavel on a soundboard, startling the other girls.

"The Celibacy Club is now in session. Thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming two new members this week- Sanique Banks and Rachel What's-her-name."

"Where are all the boys?" questioned Rachel.

"Down the hall. First half hour we separate, then we come together to share our faith." the blonde answered.

Sanique hesitantly raised her hand, "What do you mean by sharing our faith?"

"Well, I don't wanna reveal too much, but we will be pairing up for a practice session." Quinn replied, wearing her cheeky smile.

"Dibs on Puck!" Santana declared causing an uproar in the classroom. "I slept with him first!" screamed another blonde Cheerio as she was getting held back by Brittany. So much for being celibate.

An infuriated Quinn struck the gavel once more, effectively shutting everyone up. "Girls, let's stand."

Rachel, deciding to stay seated, watched where all the other girls stood at the center of the room. As Santana spun in her skirt, Sanique was staring at the clock, trying to keep her eyes off the Latina's ass.

"God bless the perv that invented these." Quinn said, "Remember the power motto, girls."

"It's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing." The girls cheered in unison, followed by them all beginning to dance.

Seeing Sanique standing awkwardly to the side, Santana decided to approach her.

"Hey Qui-Qui," she began. "Your ass looks really good in those jeans." she whispered, making the other girl blush. But that wasn't why she wanted to speak to her. "Your brother told me you've been living on mac n' cheese for the past week, so I'm ordering Chinese tonight for your broke asses. I'll be at your door around 7."