𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

Dear readers

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. The author does not mean to harm or deliver any insult to anh religious groups in this story. The scenes in this story are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they don't in whatsoever why stand as a proof for historical events.

Secondly, pictures placed throughout the story are visual examples of the character taken from pinterest. They do not represent the the sexuality or personalities of actual people in yhe pictures.

Lastly, I encourage you to comment and vote if you enjoy the story. Please don't be a silent reader. You're one vote and comment inspire me to continue the story. I read all comments, and i love to strike up the conversations and answer any question and concerns that you may have. I wouldn't be creating this content if it wasn't for you.

And yeah english is not my native language so if I did any grammatical mistake then you can point it out so that i fix it. I would like it but please don't hate it. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story.

Copyright © 2023 by clumsy_sunshine
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writter except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

୨୧__Love, clumsy_sunshine__୨୧

----------------------------------------------

~~Thank you~~