6. my life will not be set in stone

Olivia's POV

Domestication is the act of taming something wild to make it a pet or farm animal for humans to use to their advantage, this process can take hundreds of years, spanning generations of each species.

Remember that, ill reference it later.

~~~~~~~

Fuck boy jake:

heyyy bbg wanna hang? ❤
                                                   Read
are r u working today
i cant remember lol
                                         Read
liv?
       Read

~~~~~~~     

I cant keep doing this... playing with him. But i cant date him. I want his dick, thats all. I like the petnames and the kisses and the cum. I just need him because hes available to me.

Thats what i keep telling myself. Im a lone wolf, cant tie me down... haha. But i can have any dick i want. So why try so hard for his?

I stared down at my phone as i re read our messages, such pasion. From him at least. I was dry, sent some tit pics and memes. Thats more like me.

Today is wednesday... one day before thursday. One day before he asks me out. I know this because he text me it. That was an ick... he's icky a lot. But damn is that body a smash, i know since i have. And i WILL continue to, so that means i need to postpone the whole turning him down. Maybe, im not sure actually.

Hmmm i wonder if mikes available to help me come to a conclusion, like therapy.

~~~~~~~

Michael boss dude PACKING 😏

Me:

Hey can you and your husband  
help me with some boy troubles?
it'll be woth your time... ill make
it up to you

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeee
M

icheal bo...:

You shouldnt contact me
on my home number but
yes, come over and we
will help. 10 minutes?

Me:

Sure ♡

~~~~~~~

Sweet. Now that that was arranged all i had to do was mute my phone for the time being. And by my phone i meant jake.

"Aaaand blocked" i said with a satsifying tap

Now i needed to focus on getting myself pretty for my boss and his boo. I was going to be so late but its all okay... fashionably late like every shift on the food court.

I hurridly changed out of my joggeys and hoodie and into a white lacey thong and a matching bra, under some tight jeans a short crop top... this is too short never mind.
I replaced the top for a longer t-shirt and covered that with a mint green varsity jacket. This was more like it.

I hurriedly applied some simple makeup, just primer, foundation, concealer and blush and blended. Shit im going to be later than i thought. I chucked on a pair of black converse as i left the appartment.

I hastily called mike.

"Where are you" he almost shouted.

"I uh, forgot where you live" i chuckled helplessly

"Its the big mansion at the edge of town you MORON!" He bellowed

"Right yes... my mistake"

I hung up without saying bye. I knew where it was, i just needed an excuse to be late.

I arrived a whole 30 minutes late and greeted mikes husband politley and didnt even mention that i fucked mike. Classy of me i know.

They offered me a iced tea or any other refreshment and i declined, i didnt come for their pity tea. I came for their help.

We sat in their 'foyer' trust me when i say it was jusy a living room. It was very tacky for a mansion, filled with pictures of themselves and ornamnets, a couple leather couches and a record player. That last part was a nice touch though. And to make the white seen whiter, above the door was a sign that read:
"Mike And Dave's Cuddle room"
Pahaha how middle-aged men of them.

Dave and Mike sat closley on one couch and i spread out on the other, laying my head on the armrest like a propper therapy session.

I explained how i didnt know how to turn down jske and that i just wanted to feel good without being dependent on him. Dependce is scary after all.

"Why are you so scared of relying on someone?" Dave inquired?

"Im not ending up some domesticated house wife to a dick of husband who doesnt love his kids and makes me do ALL the housework just because hes the bread winner. Like okay excuuuuuuuse me jake but it was you that made me quit so i could watch the kids, so i dont wanna hear it!" I shouted, a little riled up

"What?" Mike said, puzzled

"Anyway, im not being tied down to one man... not yet"

(If you need a refresher on domesticated go back to the beginning of this chapter)

Talking to them two seemed to help me, just getting it off my chest helped.  So i decided to stay for tea.

"I can help it dude" i said to Dave.

"Its fine" he said in a smiley cheery voice.

"I insist" i insisted.

"Let her help you sweetie" mike echoed from down the hall

"Sure thing my boo boo bear"

Bleugh, i gagged a little hearing that.

Dave and i were working on making a far too extrevagnt platter of jacket potatoes and salads and chicken when suddenly he leaned in close.

"You dont want tied down by a man, eh?" He whispered
"I said to a man but yes"
"How about by... two?"

What was he... hitting on me!?

"Dude you have a husband" i said as i finished chopping the tomatos.
"Well have this chat after dinner" he said with a wink

Creepy man... just creepy. Okay not justttt creept it was a little hot.

The meal was delicious and i could tell mike was impressed. We ate and had general chit chat. I didnt dare bring up mines and daves little chat.

As the meal came to a end all too soon i realised... this tea tastes like cinnamon.

"You bastards, you drugged me"

"Well before you dose off lets eatch our favourite show"

To my horror the screen flicked to a super cut of my boss fucking jack and i... and dave had his cock in his hand

"This is the best way to get over jake oliv..." was all i heard from mike as i dosed off

____________

Thoughts on the way i show text convos?
Just as a btw lol