ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴀᴠᴀʟᴏɴ

Ah, Avalon, Avalon, Avalon...

Poor thing.

Corrupted at a young age.. exiled from their own planet...

Guess they were just unlucky

Now, they were starting to get used to the constant burn in their whole being, and the frequent headaches. They still enjoyed life as it was. Popstar had treated them pretty well. They were pretty much liked between the natives, including a small kid named Kirby, even if they didn't like his super positive vibes, as it creeped them out, they still beared him.

There was also the King Dedede, which was like some sort of father figure to them, even if when they first met he thought they were a full female, just because they pulled their hood off, revealing their female features. They couldn't blame him for that though, as they were already used to it.

And the Waddle Dees were...Meh, just background characters, who almost nobody cares about, to be honest.

And there was also that warrior named...Meta Knight, was it??
He was just...kinda creepy
Yeah, he was handsome and they couldn't deny it, but he just stared at them all day, and his glare felt like DAGGERS! GODDAMN, DAGGERS! Oh and he was also a corrupted hunter, so they had the theory that he was gonna kill them while they slept peacefully...weird.

Whatever.

Avalon sat on one of the chairs of their favourite bar, one that was very good. They started eating their food, their eyes sparkling from the delight. Oh for Nova, this was DELICIOUS!

They locked their lips, before taking another bite of the Sparkle Burger, their all-time favourite food. After some time, they finished it, and stood up, walking to the exit of the bar, with a satisfied expression, sighing with content. As they exited, they felt the fresh air fill their lungs, as they stepped outside, grunting slightly due to the sun dazzling them. They started their walk, with a calm pace, slow but without stopping. Once they arrived the Colosseum, they gave their entrance to the Waddle Dee that stood in the door, and entered. As they did, they sat on their assigned seat, pulling out a bag of chips they had sneaked with them.

- "These guys are so blind...They won't ever notice me eating, even if scream out loud  that I bring food into the Colosseum. But meh, whatever, let's just watch"

They muttered to themselves, their voice sounded pretty much like one a 12-year old boy would have as they watched the tournament.

Once it finished, they went outside , and stretched, until they were cut off by a sudden presence behind them. They turned around, and saw the Star warrior behind them, with a stern expression. They both spoke, almost in unison, though both of their accents made it clear who was speaking

"Hello"

Avalon smirked to themselves, not expecting them to be that much in sync

"Uh..I use to seen you passing by often, but I have no idea of who are you. May I know your name?"

The warrior said, with a confused, yet emotionless expression

"Avalon. Spelled how it sounds, what about you?"

"Meta Knight.."

"Cool name"