Wet dream

Eve's POV

"Golden,"

Large hands caressed my skin, fingers running down the sides of my breasts, leaving a tingle in each trail. A soft sigh escaped my lips as my head dug deeper into the soft bed. Everything around me felt hazy, all I could hear was our breathing loud and clear into space. His caresses whispered of more pleasure to come.

Pleasure I desperately wanted.

"Please,"

Golden chuckled, his large hands reached for my raging nipples, that begged for his attention. I sucked in a breath when his hands fondled and pulled at the nipples, pinching them.

"Oh!"

"Mhmm," He hummed, reaching his hands down my belly. "You like that."

"I do," I moaned, arching into his hands. "

"Good girl, Spread your legs, Eve," He ordered..

With a soft cry, I parted my legs, watching him settle between them. His muscles rippled, taut with tension. My eyes fell on his tattooed chest and I felt more juices seep out of me.  I ached desperately. So fucking desperately and I needed release. I wanted to feel those thick long fingers buried within me, thrusting deep into my wet tight heat.

Golden slid down my body, his hard length brushing against mine as he did. He wrapped his mouth around my taut nipples and teased it with his tongue. Hot wild pleasure pulsed through me. My back arched against the bed as my fingers found his hair, gripping handfuls of it.

He let out a rumble that sent thrills down my pussy, making me slick with desire. I parted my legs wider. More. I needed more.

"Please,  Golden, Please," I begged.

He pulled away from my breasts, fondling them as he stared at me. His gray eyes were hooded, and they were the only part of him that revealed he was aroused aside from his raging cock that threatened to burst open the seam of his pants.  The rest of his face was stoic as ever.

"What do you want?"

Ah fuck, that deep sexy voice. I had missed it. I had missed hearing it. His demands made me feel hotter, my pussy begging for his attention.

"Touch me," I moaned. Bucking my hips to show him exactly where I needed him to touch. 

His lips curled in amusement as he watched my hips move against the bed. "Keep doing that," He ordered, gripping my thighs in place. "You are wet, you naughty little minx. So wet,"

"It's all for you," I panted, bucking my hips faster. Fuck! I needed him to touch me already! "Please! Please just touch me!"

He chuckled, dragged two long fingers down my wet and puffy lips and then sent a slap right down on my pussy. 

"Aww fuck!" I cried, tossing my head back at the sudden pleasure. My thighs quivered for more, juices gushing down my pussy.

He chuckled, sent his hands down my pussy again and again, spanking me until I was a wet mewling mess. God, the pleasure was intense. Being teased this way, I had never experienced it, and I wanted more.

More of him.

More of Golden..

"You are such a slut," He whispered, skimming his hands over my pussy, watching me whimper and shudder from his attention. "You want my fingers don't you? You want my fingers buried deep in your pussy?"

Without waiting for a response, two long and thick fingers slipped into my pussy, filling me up and a cry of satisfaction slipped from my lips. "Oh yes, yes please,"

He let out a soft groan, thrusting his fingers faster, harshly in and out of me. His breathing was ragged, labored as he watched the look on my face. Our eyes held for a Long while, pleasure building up quickly and surely until I was certain I would explode into a million pieces.

"Golden!" I screamed as I hit too close. Too close to my orgasm. Pleasure swaddled me, surrounding me until everything around melted in a blur and the only thing I could feel were his fingers, shoved roughly into me.

"Come, Eve," He ordered, swiping a thumb over my clit.

With a scream, my orgasm tore through me, wracking every inch of my bones, making me tremble and knocking me out.

When I finally opened my eyes, Golden was gone. I wasn't in the club room, I was back at home with the wedding picture of me and Tom on the wall staring right at me.

A wet dream?

Ah shit. It felt so real, so damned real. I wiped the sweat that drenched my face, glanced down at my night dress to see it was bunched up  leaving me quite exposed. My panties were wet as hell, soaked with my running juices.

I had climaxed from the wet dream. An unsatisfied purr slipped from my lips and I closed my eyes, going through the details of the dream in my head.  It had been two days since I saw Golden. Two days since he gave me a taste of the forbidden.

And I craved it. I craved it with all of me.

I hadn't been able to get over him. To forget the way he commanded my attention. His deep dark silvery voice that made goosebumps line my skin. And that very talented mouth.

A soft sigh escaped me as I reached for my breasts, fondling them with both hands. I imagined his mouth over the rosy peaks, teasing and sucking on them. And when he had pressed that vibrator up my clit, ah hell. Now that was a man who.was quite creative in giving women pleasure. If Tom hadn't been a dickhead and barged in like the jealous bastard he was, things may have gotten much more spicier.

Wait, Tom?!

My eyes flew open and I glanced beside me.  The space was empty. Where the hell was Tom?!

"Tom?" I called out, sitting up. "Are you in the bathroom?"

All I got in response was silence and I pressed my lips into a thin line. He had better be in this damned house or shit would hit the fucking fan! I had a niggling feeling where he was. It wasn't hard to figure it out. I had worked my ass off for that bastard, worked hard to get him all the damned fame that he basked in now and then he thought he could treat me anyhow.

Fury boiled through me. I gritted my teeth glaring at the picture of us hanging on the wall. We were fresh out of highschool and our chubby cheeks were mashed up together as we smiled so brightly.

It was hard to believe that there was a time like that, that we were truly happy. Those times seemed so far away now. Now it was him dashing off with women in the name of business while placing a damned tracker on my ass!

Bastard!

Infuriated, I reached for my phone. He must have put the tracker in there. I swiped through the apps, trying to fish it out but couldn't find it.

"Fuck you Tom," I whispered, resisting the urge to toss the phone into he wall. But then if he called and couldn't reach me, he would most likely get on my case again. There had to be a way to get rid of the tracker without damaging the device.

My eyes widened as an idea dropped into my head. What if I wiped the entire phone clean? I had backed up important files anyways. The tracker would be gone and I would be free from Tom's prying eyes and his hypocritical ass.

I wiped the phone clean, getting ready for all installed apps and devices. Satisfied, I dropped the phone back on the bedside and my eyes fell on a note beside it. Arching my brow, I reached for the note.
** ** **

A note? This is getting interesting. Happy weekend dearest readers🥳🥰
Please vote, comment and add to your library❤