Do I know you?

*You're at a party at Mayor Lockwoods' house. Almost everyone from Mystic Falls is here. You came because one of your friends, Tyler Lockwood, practically begged for you to come. It's a fancy party so you feel a bit strange being here because your a vampire*

*You continue walking until you bump into someone.*

*He turned to look at you and his eyes widened slightly as he began to spoke*

Damon: You should watch where your going

Y/N: I'm so sorry! *You examine his face for a little, trying to figure out where you know him from*

Damon: Why are you staring at me like that?

Y/N: I'm sorry but are you related to a Damon Salvatore by any chance..?

Damon: *his eyes widen* how do you know of that name

Y/N: sorry, I just grew up with him and I don't know if your one of his ancestors or something, but..you look..just like him..

*He grabs your wrist and pulls you into a private room and locks the door*

Damon: What's your name?

Y/N: My name is Y/N.. Why?

*His eyes widen from hearing the name*

Damon: And are you a vampire by any chance?

Y/N: Maybe.. Why? *You ask curiously*

Damon: I'm the Damon you grew up with..

Y/N: D-Damon..? Is it really you or is this some cruel joke?

Damon: No, darling.. it's me

Y/N: But Katherine told me she murdered you and Stefan!..

Damon: No, she only turned us..

Y/N: This whole time...I thought you guys were dead..

*He pulls you into a tight hug and you wrap your arms around his neck*

*He wraps one of his arms around your waist while running his free hand through your hair*

Damon: No, I'm right here..

*A tear rolls down your cheek and nuzzle your head into his neck*

Damon: Shh...it's ok, I'm here now..

*He says as he continues running his fingers through your hair*

Y/N: I missed you so much..

*You wipe your tears and look up at his face, looking him in the eyes*

Damon: Yes, sweetheart?

*You stand on your tippy toes so your face to face with him*

*You gently press your lips against his*

*He's shocked at first but then looks down at you with a smirk*

Damon: Did you just kiss me?~

Y/N: Maybe~

Damon: Well, can I get another one?~

Y/N: Maybe~

*He looks at you with puppy dog eyes*

Damon: Please, princess?

*He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist*

*He pins you against a wall and starts kissing you passionately*

*You move your hair to one side of your neck so he has full access to the other side and he starts kissing down your jawline and to your neck, leaving hickey's and kisses all along the side of your neck*

*You tilt your head back in pleasure as he starts to remove your shirt*

*He removes it fully and throws it on the floor as he starts to kiss his way down the straps of your bra*

Damon: Fuck, I missed you, princess..

*He unclips your bra and throw it on the floor so your chest is now fully exposed*

*He throws you onto the bed and removes his shirt, revealing his toned abs, chest and pecks*

*He gently pulls off your jeans and underwear so your completely naked in front of him*

*He climbs onto the bed and grabs your thighs, pulling his head closer to your pussy*

Damon: May I, princess?

Y/N: Of course.

*He starts to kitty lick your clit and your back arches in pleasure as one of your hands grab a fist full of his hair*

*He rubs his thumb in fast circles around your wet clit and his fingers slide into your pussy*

Y/N: DAMON~

*He starts moving his hand and tongue faster and deeper*

*A few seconds later, you cum all around his fingers and tongue*

*He moves back slightly and grabs a wet clothe to clean you up*

*After he's finished cleaning you up, he helps you put your clothes back on and stand up*

*He kisses you deeply on the lips and puts his shirt back on*

Damon: I missed you, my love

Y/N: I missed you too, handsome.