10

MENTION OF SENSITIVE TOPIC AHEAD IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. ⚠️

My fingers softly play with the ring around her finger, the ring that ties her to me and is the sign of her being mine. I smile softly, looking at her beautiful, sleepy face as her head rests on my shoulder with her arm wrapped around mine. I smiled thinking about the last night. I mean our first night together, where we tied our souls into one.

She was so perfect last night. She kept moaning under me, held onto me for her dear life, and kept pulling me for sweet kisses full of love while I thrusted into her.

We fell asleep after giving each other kisses holding each other. And as expected, she woke up tired but still a fluffy smile on her face. Good thing our bags were already packed, and we just got ready, and the driver drove us to the airport.

Right now, we're on the plane on our way to our honeymoon. She fell asleep soon after the flight took off. I kissed her forehead multiple times since then cause I just can't seem to stop it is coming naturally out of nowhere, the urge to kiss her again and again, making sure she feels loved and protected.

I rested my head on hers, closing my eyes, too, slipping into the dreamland.

------------------------------

Her sparkly eyes roamed around the villa, being stunned with the structure. I walked behind her as our luggage was being taken to its respective place by the staff here.

"Jungkook, you own this?" She asked with a surprised tone. "Yes!" I replied, simply putting my hand on her lower back to guide her to the best part of this place she's gonna love it.

"But what's the point when you don't even live here?" She questioned. "I don't, but people do pay a good amount to live here." I give her a smug smile as she looks at me confused

"People rent this for vacations, babe, but for the next three weeks, we have it to ourselves. Now look at that. " I point my finger towards the great ocean in front of us as her eyes widen. "Woah! This is such a beautiful view. There is a pool here, too."

She looks at me back with smily eyes. "Can we go down there?" The place is so peaceful only the sound of ocean fills the environment that's why it's the best place for our honeymoon.

"Of course darling. We can go for jet ski and I have a yatch too trust me we're going to have so much fun here." A faint smirk made its way on my face thinking about what fun I actually am talking about.

----------------------------------

My eyes fall on my wife, who just came out of the bathroom freshly showered in a bathrobe, I stand on my feet to follow her in the walk-in closet.

Her back faces me as she is rumbling through the closet, probably to find herself some clothes.

I reach her small figure, wrapping my arms around her. A hum leaves my mouth, sensing how relaxed she feels in my arms. Placing a soft kiss on her neck, I turn her around to face me.

"You smell so good..." I lean in to join our lips together for a lovely kiss. This is going to be my obsession now. Kissing her feels so right and relaxing.

"Can I?...." my fingers fiddle with the knot of her robe. She nods in response as I proceed further to untie it. Her naked body stiffened a little as my hand made its way to the side of her waist where the ugly scar was.

The scar that I noticed instantly yesterday when she was bare under me. I wanted to ask where she got that from but stopped because I didn't want to ruin the moment between us.

The scar looks so old, but it's still noticeable.

My thumb unconsciously caresses it as I look into her eyes. "Who did this to you?"

Her eyes flicked at my tone. "I swear Y/N if park family did this to you, I'm going to put them behind the bars." My voice comes out cold her skin got goosebumps.

"They never hit me, Jungkook. It was given by my biological parents." I frown made its way on my face.

"Yes, my biological parents used to abuse me. I was only a year or two. They weren't really happy together, and they used to blame me for being the reason that they had to stay together. It continued my father cut me there with a knife. I was rescued when I school teacher informed police after noticing my scar on my...." She broke down in tears as I quickly embraced her. Patting her head to calm her down. This is so cruel. Why did she have to go through that. My baby.

"On m-my body. My parents were sent to prison, and I was put in the orphanage. I was sent to therapy, too. I used to get n-nightmares.
I only had the vivid memories of this until I visited that orphanage when I turned eighteen. The caretaker told me everything that happened to me, and that's why I'll forever be glad to my adoptive parents for giving me a better life." I kissed her forehead multiple times. I gulped the lumb in my throat.

"You deserve the world, baby. I'll make sure to give you that." She looks at me with a red nose and puffy eyes. This broke my heart.

"I don't care about any of that now. I am doing great in my life. I have you now." I lean down again to join our lips, wiping her tears off.

"You're not allowed to cry. There is no place of tears in your life now unless you're under me." A chuckle leaves my lips as she hit my chest with her small fist.

"You're so adorable."

-----------------------------------

I did not write detailed smut on their first night because I know yall have your own imagination. How yall want your first night to be with your partner. Just imagine that, lol.

This is the first time I mentioned a sensitive topic in my book.

Wait for some sweet streamy chapters ahead ;)