𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

After about 2 weeks I finally got over my sickness, WooHoo!

I had to thank Chase because he helped me the whole time. But I somehow made him sick. He didn't mind it but I felt really bad.

"Are you sure you're okay?." I tan my fingers through his hair softly. "I'm okay." He sniffled. His nose has been running all day.

"I feel really bad, I'm sorry." I winced. "Don't apologize. I don't care, Darling." He looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

I smiled back. He looked like a little puppy. His nose was the tiniest bit red, and his eyes were glossy.

"Come here." He tugs me closer to him. "GUY- oh gosh you guys caught the bug to." Levi bursts into the room.

"Taylor, Alex, Jayden and I have the bug as well." He frowned. My eyes widen at how many people were sick right now.

I can't help but think this was my fault. "I'm sorry guys."

"Don't apologize." Chase said firmly. "I made you all sick." I sigh. "But hey, at least I don't have to go to school." Levi shrugged.

I laugh at him.

"That's true, I guess." I shrugged with him.

"Well let's have a slumber party!" Levi exclaimed leaving the room, I assume to get the others. He comes back in with Taylor, Jayden, and Alex following behind him.

"Oh my baby." Taylor lays down on top of me. I caress her hair. "Okay give me my girlfriend back." Levi pouted.

"I think I'll stay with Dani." Taylor sniffled. "Wowww. Okay. How about I take your boyfriend then." He lays next to a very unhappy looking Chase.

"Get the fuck away from me." Chase grumbled. Taylor laughs and gets up to go lay with him. "Oh my poor baby." She said sarcastically.

I look over at Alex and Jayden who are now both passed out. Jayden was on my mini couch in the corner of my room, his mouth wide open, and one leg hanging off the couch.

Alex is sprawled out on the floor.

Chase tugs me closer to him, wrapping me up I'm his arms.  "Wow okay Chase. You allow Dani to lay with you but I can't." Levi crossed his arms over his chest.

I giggle at him.

"Damn right, Levi." He mumbled into my neck. He scoffed playfully. Chase's phone started to ring.

"Can you answer it for me please."

I grab him phone off the side table. "It's an unknown number."

"Hello?" I accepted the call. "Is this Chase speaking?" A low voice said into the phone. "No, Chase is currently sick."

"Hand him the phone. I don't care if he's sick." I sigh and give Chase the phone. He doesn't move his position from my neck.

"Yes?"

After a short minute he groans. "Okay, okay, I'll be there."

"I have to go to work." He slowly sits up. "Chase that is absolute bull shit. You are sick." I told him. "I know. They don't care. I'll be home later, okay?" He kissed my forehead quickly letting Levi know, before he made his way to wake up Alex and Jayden.

Jayden jumps awake falling off the couch and onto Alex. "Ow you fat bitch." Alex groaned. "I'm not fat." He pouted.

Their voices faded as they left the room. "Guess it's just us now, princess." Taylor mocked in a deep voice.

I chuckle.

She lays on top of me sprawled out. "I miss hanging out with you Dani." She pouted. "I miss hanging out with you too."