Bonus 2

Tobias' POV

There is a quiet knock on the door. Tris stands to answer when I hear a small, all to familiar voice.

"Where is Tobias?" She says with little sass. "Emma?" I question. "To-tobias," she stutters looking into my eyes.

I look around the room to see no one is looking, thankfully. I move pass Tris and step out with Emma. I sifh as soon as I'm in the hall. She doesn't belong here. If they see her they will send her back.

"Come on" I tell her guiding her towards Tris' "apartment."

"What do you want?" I ask kind of harshly. "I wanted to talk to my brother if thats okay with you!" She sass's back. "No it isn't okay! You know its pointless to come here they will just send you back!" I argue. "WELL SORRY I WANTED TO GET AWAY!" she yells. "DONT YELL AT ME!" I say standing.

Now that I'm standing closer I can see a poor job of covering up a bruise. I sigh again. "You need to do a better job of covering that up," I tell her walking into the bathroom. I know Tris has some off this stuff somewhere. I frantically search the drawers. I finally find something that can help.

I pull my little sister in close and start to rub it over the spots she missed. "This wouldn't have happened if you would have taken me with you," she says. "Stop moving," I tell her.

She is right. If I would have taken her here then she wouldn't have any bruises. The whole 15 dreadful years I spent in Abnegation, I made sure my evil rooted father didnt touch her. That meant I got double beating, my share and hers, but it also meant she was protected.

Yeah I'm stopping it here. I need your feedback. Do you like the old chapters or the bonus ones? Also do you like the new addition?

Thank you all who have helped and supported me also those who gave me ideas. I know there were no games of truth or dare but trust me it will come.

P.S. IMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAACK! so a lot of updates to come.