Nick Fury

I got really confused.

"What do you mean? You just saved Quella." He paused.

"No we are still 5 minutes out. Where is Ms. Stark?" Tony took a breath.

"Hydra..."I muttered.

WINTER SOLDIER'S POV

I got in the truck, and she was lying on the ground, unconscious. I remember her. From where?

"Winter Soldier!" Peirce slapped me.

"Let's go." I picked her up and they guided me to a cell. Not one I stayed in but one with glass. I put her on the bed, and they closed the door once I got out. They took me to the chair.

"I remember her..." I looked up at him. He paused; hesitation...

"She's the Summer Soldier. You worked with her for a while." I still feel fuzzy about where I remember her from, as if that's not the right answer.

"Wipe him. He remembers too much." They tried to scramble my brain, but I forced myself to remember. I had to. When they put me back in the cell, the person told me something.

"Quella Stark. Her name..." He walked out. Quella...

"Oh C'mon Quella, please?" I whined.

"But you're my best friend."

"Why won't you date me?" She smiled.

"I never said no." She winked.

"Will you date me?"

"Yes." She smiled; Her smile was so pretty.

Quella was someone to me... but I don't remember her. I do remember being happy with her though. I have to get us out of here. If I try at night, around three, Peirce will be at home and the guards will be passed out. I can bend these wires. So, I sat down, waiting. Thinking really: trying to remember Quella

"Buckyyyyy it hurts." She whined.

"I'm sorry but you need to heal!" I said, holding her up. We were walking around town, and she had just fallen and landed on her butt.

"Yeah Quella." Steve butted in

"Oh, you're one to talk!" She punched his stomach. I pulled her back and we continued to walk to the graveyard. Steve walked up to her grave.

"Hi mama, today was good! Quella tripped and now she's hurt. We wish you were here. We all know she'd never hear enough of it." He laughed, wiping his tears away. He stepped back and I went next.

"Hi Mrs. Mom. I go off tomorrow. Everyone's upset... I don't know if it's good for us. But it's what I'm made for according to them." Steve patted my back. I stepped out of the way

"Hi Sarah. We miss you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I got you some flowers..." She placed them down.

"Well, bye now. We are going to go get some ice cream tonight. I love you." The wind picked up and I could feel she was saying okay to her. To us.

So, my name is Bucky. I looked over at the clock. 2:56, go time! I walked up to the bars and pulled them. They moved very easily; I wished I had tried that sooner. I retraced my steps to where she was earlier and found her, pounding on the glass. She stepped back.

"G-Go away!!" She said, standing tall. I punched the glass until I got it to shatter. She shot me back with some sort of power she has.