𝐈 |⭑𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄|❵
⭑𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 night for Aurora

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 night for Aurora. All the anxiety and nerves but the excitement as well! Aurora watched Daphne's success the last season despite Anthony's constant whining and speeches "no one's good enough for you sister" she still managed to find love within the Viscount Harry Mayfield, she could not be any happier for her dear cousin.

It was her turn now. Her turn to go out, straight into society where Aurora will find her love match.

The girl lay in bed along with her best friend yet maid, Alice, something the two did often. However kept it hidden so Alice couldn't get in trouble.

Aurora talked her thoughts out to her friend while she listened and shared her many important opinions.

"I want to sleep, but my heart beats so rapidly, and my mind constantly fills with thoughts that I simply cannot." Aurora sighed.

Alice chuckled softly. "It's quite normal, do not fret, Rory. Though I would highly recommend you to at least try, it'll be a long, tiring day tomorrow, and it's already..." She turned towards the nightstand next to her to check the time.

"...two sixteen. We cannot have you all sleepy and complaining. It's your big debut."

Aurora rolled to her back with a sigh once again. She knew Alice was completely right. She most often was anyway. The twenty-seven-year-old woman knew the eighteen-year-old girl better than she knew herself, Aurora sometimes thought.

"You are right, I should. You need to sleep, too. I apologize for keeping you up so late. You will have lots of errands to run on my behalf, Alice. You must rest."

Aurora always felt sympathy for the maids who always had to work. She believed that they were the true ladies of the houses. Not the ones who just sat and looked pretty while others worked their butts off every day.

"Do not worry, Rory, I will be fine as long you are fine." Alice smiled kindly.

"Goodnight, Alice. Sweet dreams." The girl took her friend's hand in hers whilst finally allowing her body to relax enough so she could be embraced by a peaceful slumber.