FIVETEEN

Nesryn Swan POV

When I finally returned home I found Belle busy in front of the laptop.  Wait a minute, that damn laptop.  When did Bella first learn about vampires?  Isn't it supposed to be almost prom?  Wait is it almost prom now?  Whether I lost track of time or not—I destroyed it.  I ruined it!  I messed everything up.  I now don't know what will happen in the future this way I can get myself Belle and father killed.

"Hey, Ryn are you looking very pale. Did your session go badly?"  Bella pulled my arm to sit on her bed.

I stared at the laptop from this distance.

"I'm doing biology assignments."  Bella explained when I tried to check the writing on her laptop properly.

Ah, it's not a search about vampires, apparently.  I breathed a sigh of relief and immediately lay limp on the bed.  My panic was nothing serious, very stupid.  "Have you eaten yet? I've cooked lasagna downstairs."  I nodded.

"I need answers. Have you or not?"

"Yes, I've eaten pasta topped with bolognese sauce which is very full of flavor and with the addition of grated cheese and meatballs."  I explained in some detail.  But suddenly I remembered the necklace that was now attached to my neck.  Yes there is no way I can throw away other people's gifts, that's not a good thing to do.

Bella noticed the necklace around my neck.  Because he kept looking at her.  "Dr. Cullen gave it to me."  I said.

"Oh."  Bella's face was confused.

"That was unexpected."  I shrugged.  "She's just being nice. By the way, let me know if Jessica asks you to go shopping to the prom."  I said.

"Mmm... actually they invited us to La Push."  I woke up with a start.  "When?"  I ask.  "The day after the accident, he told me you could come along if you wanted."  Bella explained.

Damn....

"Sure I want to come, yeah that's not so bad."

Bella shrugged leaving me to continue whatever she was doing.  So-

"Oh no... I have an appointment with Tiffanie tomorrow. I almost forgot."

"Say hello to Jacob. Oh and Quil. In case you meet him."  I said.

"Quil? Who?"

"Jacob Friend but yeah we might relate."

Quil Ataera is distantly related to my father.  That's what I know.  In the past I've met them twice, Ataera and I'm sure they don't hate Bella yet.  However, the story has only just begun.  Too many things to begin with I need my sleep.

When I was almost fast asleep, my vision almost completely black, the loud sound of my cell phone brought me back to full consciousness.

Certainly mother.

"Hello mom."  I answered in a half-sleepy voice.

"Nesryn. Why don't you ever answer your phone? You..."

Reneé started talking about my health problems from a-z to offering to move in with her who was now in the middle of nowhere.  Indirectly she offered me a private school which was clearly expensive and a waste of money that I didn't want to do.

The reason he wanted me to move was a little less rational.

"Yes Mom, I will take care of my health. Yes, I won't sleep too late. Yes. Hm. I will."

After a tiring and draining conversation, I turned off the phone.  My drowsiness would once again attack me.

But unfortunately it seemed like I couldn't enjoy my sleep because my phone rang once again.