t h r e e.

⊱ ────── i counted days , i
counted miles , to see you
there.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍madrid, spain

Azaire hadn't seen Jobe ever since last night when Jude introduced the two to each other. they had made eye contact every now and then , but never talked.

it was the next day and Azzy was standing infront of the fancy mirror. she had a white towel wrapped around her body and her hairbrush was brushing through her wet curls.

she watched as her brown curls went past her shoulders and sat on her back. she decided to let it air dry , knowing that curly hair was a lot of responsibility, and she won't be done in time.

today , they were going to head over to Jude and Xaila's house , where the surprise party will be held. Lilliah had ordered Jude to get Xaila out early in the morning , while they all went and decorated it.

Azzy began to do her routine and dressed herself in some black baggy jeans , a cropped shirt and a leather jacket. she was busy doing the final step of her make up routine , which was her lips , when she heard a knock on her door.

before she could answer , Lilliah bursted through the door , looking extra as always. she was dressed in a black Prada maxi dress with gold heels on her feet and her brown curls were in a bun ontop of her head.

her sunglasses hung low on her nose and her designer bag was in her hands. she raised a brow at her younger cousin. "we're waiting , slow poke" Azzy rolled her eyes at the statement.

she stood up and grabbed her necessities before walking towards the living room. "so , you saw Jobe last night? doesn't he look cute?" Lilliah smirked as she bumped her shoulder against Azaire's.

"yes , i saw him and yes , he looks gorgeous" she answered with a shrug and a smile formed on Lilliah's lips. Azaire could see her older cousin's green eyes glistening in excitement.

Azaire raised her brows. "stop thinking about whatever you're thinking" she warned and Lilliah feigned shock. "what? i have no idea what you're talking about"

Lilliah left no room for Azaire to speak before she strutted outside. "she's so extra" Azalea said and shook her head at her cousin who was ordering Blaine into the car.

"it's Lilliah. she's always extra" Azalea nodded her head at her little sister's words , knowing she's right.

Lilliah was the kind of girl who would arrive at your funeral , dressed in designer clothes and wiping her tears away with Chanel tissues , while throwing some last dollar bills in your casket.

the sisters followed everyone outside and climbed into the car. Azaire mentally cursed when she landed in between Blaine and Lilliah. Lilliah was alright , but she knew Blaine would most likely annoy her to death.

and she was right. the instant the car pulled away , her older brother was yapping her ear off the entire time.

Aziare groaned and rubbed her temples as Blaine's voice still rang in her eyes. "shut the fuck up , please." she watched as he scowled at her.

he showed her the middle finger before whipping his phone out and scrolling on it , like a child. Azaire sighed out of relief when he went quiet.