021

( I thought we needed a little more of Beatrice, so I decided to add her more into the story so the story doesn't just revolve around Aranya and the Golden Trio.)

)

The next scene plays on, causing everyone to perk up and sit up in their seats. Some just relaxed while others began to whisper and talk in hushed tones.

Beatrice was shown in her office.

Dumbledore sat up, clearing his throat when he saw McGonagall raise an eyebrow at him.

Lexi grins and also sits up, her eyes on the screen. "Guess we're gonna see what you're working on."

Beatrice slowly nods, a small smile growing on her lips.

Regulus and Barty also watch silently, but the comical one only let out a yawn. Narcissa rolled her eyes at him with a small smile on her face.

Lucius rolls his eyes as Bellatrix narrowed her eyes.

James deflates. "I wanna see Harry, I hope he's okay." He mutters, his tone bitter. He despised his sister. She had betrayed them and had entered Slytherin.

They had given her the change to re-house her, to see if it was wrong. But she had declined and said she liked Slytherin. That makes no sense! Why would she like Slytherin? Why would she wanna be in Slytherin?

It was for dark wizards.

Merlin was an exception, the only one.

Sirius sighs. He had always hated Beatrice, she was not only his best mate's baby sister, but also in Slytherin. He had always been jealous of her being blood related to James when she didn't deserve it.

Marlene and Mary frown.

Dorcus scowls.

Peter frowns as Remus watched silently, looking almost intrigued by the case.

Lily rubs her forehead as Euphemia glares at the screen.

Fleamont only pursued his lips.

The Pureblood Families all stayed silent, many looked annoyed while some looked intrigued.

"UGH!"

Everyone jumped, flinching as they heard the sharp yell.

Dumbledore holds his ears.

Beatrice blinks.

Lexi snorts.

"This is impossible!"