chapter 3

Brian pov:

I mind linked my pack doctor because i didnt think that she looked so good. Ounce i got inside my room i gently placed her on my bed and ounce i did that the doctor came rushing inside the room. The doctor had asked me what had happened to her i told her that we were trying to find a rough which was the girl on my bed. The pack doctor had raised her eyebrows up in astonishment. I growled at her because somehow i feel responsible for her life. I told the pack doctor not to tell anyone about her being a rough because it already looks like she was having a bad time with her life. Doctor whats wrong with her i said ,the doctor said that she was ok but she has dehydration so it would be good to give her lot's of water and to let her rest. After that i had went to my mini fridge in the corner and got out fresh fruit and some water for when she wakes up. I waited three hours for this mystery girl to wake up i had to know why she let herself be sick the way she was, why she did'nt go to a doctor. I had a lot of questions for her but i did'nt want to wake her,so i waited for her to wake up. Some time during me watching her sleep i felt my eyes drooping i blamed it on my idiot of a betta for waking me up so early in the morning. I was on the bed watching the rough so i decided i would rest my eyes just for a few minutes.

Amanda pov:

I was having a bad dream and it was about how my parents died. My parents died in a car crash. Me,my brother and mom and dad wanted to go skii so we got out on the road and we set out for minasotta. Along the way i asked my parents about were we were going,so they both looked around to answer my question,and when that happened my father lost control of the road and we crased into the railing of the high way and into the mountain. After we crashed into the mountain i did'nt wake up from my head trama for 3 days strait and when i did i learned that my brother was already awake and that my father died and my mother was in acomma. The first thing i did was go visit my mom i cried by her bedside and when i looked up i saw my brother glaring at me i asked him why he was glarinv and he said that it's all my falt that our parents died that he would never love me like a sister anymore i was devastated. I stayed at the hospital for three months my brother stoped visiting our mother after 3 days. But after the 3 months they took off her devices becauseshe had'nt woken up yet. I would never forget that day.

Brian pov: I heard wimpering and i felt little dropplings of rain on my chest so i woke up and i saw that it was the rogh crying i felt so bad that i held her on top of my chest.But out of nowhere the rough was looking at me in the face debating weither or not to trust me. As if i were reading her thoughts i said its ok no ones going to hurt you i promise. Then i said rough what is your name and she said my names amanda and i said what a butiful girl you are and what a gorgeous name that made amanda blush. Then i said shhh! Amanda go back to sleep you look very tired and it was the truth because she had a lot of bags under her eyes. And after amanda fell back asleep soundlessly i brushed my fingers through her hair until i fell asleep with my fingers still intwined in her hair.

------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it vote and comment and follow me if u follow me i will follow you also please tell your followers to follow me and read my bokks also to comment and vote on them. Also tell them to tell their friends

But really you guys what you think and sorry for taking a long time to update the next chap is better i promise.

Hey i promise for the 1st person to vote and comment for any of my chapters will get a dedication and shout out.