CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR'S POV

"At this time?" Aditi asked in shock when Akhil entered inside.

She was folding the clothes. And it was around 5 in the evening.

"Hha! Get ready!" Akhil said going towards the kitchen.

"But where?" Aditi asked puzzled following him to the kitchen.

"Get ready." Was all he said before gulping the water.

Aditi frowned and moved towards their room.

[Her Outfit]

Aditi opened the room door while Akhil looked up at her from his phone.

"Now will you tell me, where?" She frowned.

"Just, let's go out." He said poking her nose.

"You are here only, aren't you bored?" He asked in a disbelief.

Aditi giggled.

"Come let's go." She said still with a giggle while holding his arm and dragging him towards the exit of the apartment.

"Vo- we have to buy some vegetables." She said while patting on his arm.

He nodded. They both were walking at the footpath.

Akhil folded his sleeve of his Balck shirt till his elbow revealing his veiny hands. He ran his hands through his messy hair.

All the while she was looking at him constantly, and she quickly averted her gaze when he gazed at her while a teasing smile appeared on his lips

"Were you staring?"

Akhil asked wrapping his arms around her shoulder. She shook her head with flushed cheeks.

"We are in road." She whispered yelled at him.

"I just put my hand around you, did I do something else?" He asked innocently.

"There!" She pointed towards the market completely avoiding him.

"We will buy while returning." Akhil said dragged her to the opposite road.

They entered into a small restaurant. Aditi looked around the interior while Akhil's gaze was fixed on her.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Aditi asked tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Just! Okay, choose what you want." Akhil said.

"I don't know, you do it." She said.

Akhil order Italian smooch for them. A lady served them their order.

They begin to enjoy it.

"This is so yummy." Aditi said excitedly making Akhil's lips curve.

"Why are you not eating?" She asked when she found him looking at her.