LDS Invasion!

'Near Maimi Airport a private jet has just landed,and a important figure has just exited the plane.'
Nakajima:Well come home Madam Himiko Akaba. I take it the negotiations went well?
Himiko: 'Smiles' Thank you for the warm welcoming Nakajima, and yes the negotiations went well.
Nakajima: 'Smiles' That's good, it's only a matter of time before LDS truly ascends to the top of the dueling world.
Himiko:Yes.
Nakajima:'Worry' All though...
Himiko: What's the matter?
Nakajima:I didn't want to disturb you while negotiations were underway, but a series of unforeseen events have occurred in the last week.
Himiko: 'Intrigued' What type of events?
Nakajima:I'm not entirely sure myself, for all the details it may be better to ask the president himself.
Himiko:That's what it seems like. Let us go.
Nakajima:Of course.
'SC LDS headquarters'
Reiji:Welcome home mother.
Himiko:Thank you Reiji, so is it true that a new summoning method has appeared besides the 4 already known one's.
Reiji:Yes. This form of summoning is none as pendulum summoning.
Himiko:How does it work?
Reiji:From what we can tell it involves a duelist setting monsters with different scales on the duel disk and being able to special summon monsters whose level is the difference.
Himiko: 'Shocked' Incredible! So if I were to set monsters with a scale 3 and 7 then I could summon monsters level 4-6 at the same time for no cost?
Reiji:Correct. But we also realized monsters in pendulum zones gain special effects and can be switched with other pendulum monsters.
Himiko: 'In-awe' this method truly is incredible.
Reiji:It's not just the method it's the duelist as well.
Himiko: Just who is the duelist who created this summoning method?
Reiji:Yuya Sakaki. The son of Yusho Sakaki.
Himiko:Do you mean that dueltainer that disappeared 5 years ago and we have reason to believe he joined the enemy.
Reiji:The very one. Also there's something else that occured yesterday.
Himiko:What happened?
Reiji: Yesterday one of our students were attacked
Himiko:What! By who?!
Reiji:The student that was attacked said his attacker was Yuya Sakaki.
Himiko:What!
Reiji:But then he told me something that proves it wasn't him.
Himiko:What did he say?
Reiji:He said Yuya Xyz'd summoned.
Himiko:Can he?!
Reiji:No. In every duel we have recorded for Yuya Sakaki he never Xyz'd summon even once.
Himiko:So that means...
Reiji:Who ever attacked the student comes from the Xyz dimension.
'Suddenly Himiko gains a mischievous look'
Reiji:I know that look. What are you planning mother?
Himiko:Even though it's a shame one of our students were injured,but I just figured out how to capitalize on the situation.
'SC You-Show'
Skip:And that is how you tribute summon!
Ayu:This is so boring!
Tatsuya:We've learned about tribute summoning hundreds of times!
Ayu:I know! Why doesn't Aster teach us today!
Aster:Me?
Tatsuya:Yes! It'd be a nice change to learn about the other summoning methods.
Aster:I'm not so sure about that,I'm a better listener than teacher.
Kids:Please!!!🥺🥺🥺
Zuzu:Yea. Come on Aster you won't know how good you are unless you try.
Yuya:She's right.
Aster:All right I'll give it a shot.
Kids:Yay!!!
Aster:So as you all know there are 4 types of summoning, 5 now with pendulum summoning. But let's go over the first well know four. Starting with Fusion summoning. In order to summon a Fusion Monster, you must use the materials listed on the card, alongside a card that allows you to Fusion Summon a monster such as Polymerization or in my case Fusion destiny. Typically, fusion cards like Polymerization require these cards to be present on your side of the field or in your hand. There are also advanced summoning methods such as Contact fusion which is a form of fusion summoning that can be done without using a fusion spell card.
Sora(Thoughts): 'Shocked' Just who is this guy?! How does he know about Contact fusion! Only one that can do that is Zane!
Yuya:Without a fusion spell card!
Zuzu:Incredible!
Tatsuya: Can you do contact fusion Aster?
Aster:Yes.
Yuya: 'Sparkles' Can I see please?!
Aster:Not now,but I'll showcase it in my next duel.
Yuya:Ok.
Zuzu:Have you ever faced anyone with contact fusion.
Aster:Yes. He used the exact opposite of my Destiny heroes his were called Elemental heroes. He was the only one to actually tie with me,besides Yuya. Anyway let's move on next is synchro summoning. In order to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, you need 1 Tuner. The Tuner monster and other face-up monsters you use for the Synchro Summon are called Synchro Materials. The sum of their Levels is the Level of Synchro Monster you can Summon. Just like fusion,Synchro has its own advanced summoning that is achieved by using turner synchro monster.
ZuzuWait! Did you just say a tuner synchro monster!
Aster:Yes. Tuner Synchro Monsters are required to perform an Accel Synchro Summon. Its a method of Synchro Summoning that uses Synchro Materials that are themselves Synchro Monsters. A monster Summoned by such a method is known as an Accel Synchro Monster.
Futoshi:What's 'Accel Synchro'?
Aster:Accel Synchro means to synchro summon during your opponents turn.
Sora:That could really turn the tables in a duel!
Aster:Yes and if done just right it can cost your opponent the whole duel.
Ayu:have you faced anyone with Tuner synchros Aster?
Aster: Unfortunately not. Tho I there is someone I want to duel against, but
No way I'd get the chance. Anyway time for Xyz summoning.
'At the hearing of that a grim look appears on Sora's face and Zuzu perks up in interest.'
Aster:To Xyz Summon, you'll generally need to have two monsters on the field under your control, and both of them will need to be the same level as the Xyz Monster you're hoping to summon. For instance, if you want to Xyz Summon a rank 4 Xyz monster, you'll need to use two Level 4 Monsters as its 'Materials'.
Futoshi:What do you mean by Materials Aster?
Aster:When monsters are used for Xyz summoning they don't go to the grave instead they attach to the Xyz monster as overlay units or the orbs of light that float around Xyz monsters.
Ayu:What are overlay units used for?
Áster:There used to bring out Xyz monsters full power. By sacrificing overlay units they can activate their effects. Some Xyz monsters can activate their effects either during there opponents turn and not having to pay overlay units or can use the overlay units of other monsters on the field of the same type. And just like the others it too has an advanced summoning method. It can be done with rank-up magic cards. Their effects allow you to Rank-Up an Xyz Monster for an Xyz Monster with a Rank higher than the target is then Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, with the targeted Xyz Monster and its Xyz Materials both becoming Xyz Materials on the newly Summoned monster. And no I haven't faced anyone with Rank up Xyz monsters Tatsuya.
Tatsuya:How'd you guess?
Aster: 'Winks' Just a hunch.
'All of a sudden they all here an angered yell.
Gong:Ambushed?!
Yuya:What wrong Gongenzaka?
Gong:I the man Gong was about to enter the school, when Sawatari's goons arrived claiming that Yuya assaulted Sawatari.
Yuya:Me?!
Sawatari goon 1:Yes! You appeared out of nowhere and assaulted Sawatari!
Sawatari goon 2: 'Crying' Poor Sawatari after You're vicious assault on him he had to be hospitalized to recover from his injuries.
Yuya: Hospitalized!
Aster:Ok I've heard enough of this made up crap.
Sawatari goon 1: What do you mean made up! You were there as well!
Aster:You're right I was there and I saw the obvious differences right away.
Gong:So what exactly are the differences between them Aster?
Aster: The first one is the person that attacked Sawatari had purple and black hair while Yuya has red and green, also Yuya specializes in Pendulum summoning while the duelist that attacked Sawatari was an Xyz duelist. Another thing is Zuzu was there as well. Go on Zuzu tell them it wasn't Yuya that assaulted Sawatari. Zuzu: Uh...uhm...well.
Aster: 'Come on Zuzu make the right choice.' Also Sawatari wasn't even injured the only things injured about him were his over inflated ego,and jacket besides that he's perfectly fine also he's probably just chilling in bed.
'Meanwhile'
Sawatari: Achooo! Someone must be thinking about me. 'Sighs' it should be a crime to be this famous.
'Back to You-Show'
Sawatari goon 2: How dare you! Make assumptions about Sawatari!
Aster:There not assumptions if there the truth.
Sawatari goon 1: Were gonna make you regret that!
Aster; 'Coldly' Oh? Then please feel free to come and try,but if you fail I'll grind your bones to dust.
Ayu: 'Scared' Aster can be really when he wants too.
'Everyone nods their heads in agreement'
Sawatari goon 1: ' Scared' ahhhh! Let's get outta here!
Sawatari goon 2: 'Scared' Don't need to tell me twice!
Himiko:My my, now that's what I call a figure of power.
Skip:No way! Your LDS chairwoman Himiko Akaba!
Himiko:Yes I am.
'SC inside You-Show'
Skip:I take it your here to address the assault case of Sawatari?
Himiko:Yes.
Aster:That's not all your after is it?
Zuzu:What makes you say that Aster?
Sora:Cause if she was then there would be no reason to bring them with her. 'points to the three behind her.'
Himiko:You catch on quick your right that's not the only reason I'm here.
Yuya:But why else could you be here?
Aster:For you.
Yuya:Me?
Aster:Think about it a new summoning method like your pendulum summoning a company LDS needs to increase their influence to even farther parts of the world.
Himiko: He just said it himself. I want to make a proposition!
Skip: So what is this proposition of yours?
Himiko: We have a 3-way duel 3 of yours vs these 3 with me if you win the issue over the assault will be dropped, but if we win the You-Show duel school will be apart of LDS along with pendulum summoning.
Ayu:But Yuya's the only one with pendulum cards.
Himiko:That can easily be taken care of. So do you agree?
Yuya:Without a doubt I'll clear my name and protect pendulum summoning.
Zuzu:I'm with you Yuya.
Gong:We all are.
Sora:You can count on us.
Aster:We got your back. We won't let them...
All:Take our! You-Show duel school!
Himiko:Very well. Who will be your first duelist?
Yuya:I will! I'm going to take the stage and wow the crowd!
Himiko:Then your opponent will be the top Xyz duelist, Dipper O'rion.
'Dipper is the one in the purple. '
Dipper:So your the infamous Yuya Sakaki. I hope your ready to lose.
Yuya:I'll be the one walking away with the victory today.
Dipper: 'Smirks' we'll see about that.

Yuya initiated the duel with the summoning of Performapal Skullcrobat Joker, while Dipper countered with Constellar Kaus. The two dueled intensely, with Yuya's Pendulum Summoning and Dipper's powerful Xyz Monsters leading to dramatic twists.

Yuya displayed his Performapal deck's versatility, using cards like Performapal Silver Claw and Performapal Lizardraw to enhance his monsters. Dipper, on the other hand, demonstrated the strength of his Constellar deck, Xyz Summoning powerful monsters like Constellar Pleiades and Constellar Ptolemy M7.

The duel saw both players employing intricate tactics, negating and countering each other's moves. Notable moments included Yuya's Xyz Summon of Performapal Gatlinghoul and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Dipper's use of Constellar Omega to defend against Yuya's attacks.

Ultimately, Yuya's Performapal deck proved victorious, with the decisive play being the summoning of Odd-Eyes pendulum Dragon and Yuya's direct attack secured the win, and the duel ended with a handshake of mutual respect.

Himiko:Now the score is 1 for you and 0 for us. The next duelist I am selecting is Julia Diamond of the Fusion course.
Sora:Alright! This one's-
Zuzu: 'Confident' I'll go!
Yuya:Are you sure Yuzu?
Zuzu:Yes. I care about You-Show just as much as you all I have to protect it.
Sora:Alright she's all yours.
Julia:Let's.do this.
Zuzu:I won't lose.
In a gripping duel between Zuzu Boyle and Julia Diamond, it was Julia who emerged victorious. The duel began with Zuzu expertly summoning her Melodious monsters, known for their special summoning and defensive capabilities, while Julia showcased her formidable Gem-Knight deck.

The duel showcased a fierce exchange of attacks and defenses, with both duelists employing clever strategies. Zuzu skillfully used her Melodious Aria and Elegy the Melodious Diva to protect her life points, while Julia harnessed the Gem-Knight Fusion mechanic to fuse Gem-Knights into powerful monsters, particularly Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond.

Throughout the duel, Zuzu tried to maintain control, using her Melodious support cards to keep her monsters on the field. However, Julia's Gem-Knight Fusion strategy and Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond proved to be formidable opponents, gradually wearing down Zuzu's defenses.

As the duel reached its climax, Julia executed a remarkable combination of Gem-Knight Fusion spells and monster effects, unleashing a devastating assault that left Zuzu with few options for defense. With her life points dwindling, Zuzu ultimately found herself unable to counter Julia's onslaught.

In the end, Julia Diamond's Gem-Knight deck emerged as the victor.

Zuzu: 'Sadly' I'm sorry everyone you all were relying on me and I let you down.
Aster: 'Smiles' It's fine what it means to be a duelist is to learn from your mistakes and improve so you don't make the same one again.
Yuya:Aster's right don't let this get you down alright?
Zuzu: right!
Himiko:Now the score is 1-1. And our last duelist is Hokuto Yaiba of the Synchro course.
Yuya:Well your up Sora.
Sora:I don't wanna go anymore why don't you go Gong.
Gong:Thank you Sora! I won't let you all down!

In a thrilling duel between Hokuto Yaiba and Gong, the battle took an unexpected turn as Gong revealed a clever trap that left the fight in a suspenseful draw. Hokuto Yaiba, a master of Hokuto Shinken, faced off against Gong, a formidable and cunning fighter.

The fight began as a typical martial arts showdown, with Hokuto Yaiba showcasing his exceptional Hokuto Shinken techniques and Gong using his raw power and agility to counter the attacks. However, as the battle progressed, it became clear that Gong had set a trap. He strategically lured Hokuto Yaiba into a specific position in the arena.

Just when it seemed that Hokuto Yaiba had gained the upper hand, Gong activated his trap. The arena floor gave way beneath Hokuto Yaiba's feet, causing him to fall into a concealed pit. Gong's premeditated strategy had created a deadlock in the duel.

As a result, the duel ended in an unexpected draw due to Gong's cunning trap. Hokuto Yaiba's skills and Gong's strategic thinking had reached a standstill, leaving both fighters unconscious.

You-Show:Gong!!!
LDS:Hokuto!!
Gong:I'm fine everyone.
Hokuto:So am I.
Himiko:What a relief.
Skip:Tell me about it. So looks like it's a draw.
Himiko:Seems like it. I guess this means the winner's of the last duels duel it out.
Skip:Sure.
Aster:I have a better idea.
Yuya:What is it Aster?
Aster:I'll tell you in a moment first,why don't you stop hiding I know your there Reiji Akaba.