Road to Orario city(Rewrite)

2497words~

My name is Rei Murasaki, a third-year student who is about to take the end-of-semester examination and will graduate soon.

I'm in class, sitting in my assigned spot, completing the homework given to me by our history teacher. I don't intend to keep this homework at home because I live by the motto; throw your bag and let's play games at home.

"Huh?" A confused voice came out of my mouth. My eyes flickered behind my glasses. I looked over and over again but there was no mistake in the question.

"..What would you choose if given the option to reincarnate?" I read the nonsensical question while dumbfounded.

Answer: yes or no.

I am still satisfied and grateful with my life. I have a healthy body, a good family, and a lover.

I press my pen eye on the answer part and form a circle on the yes part.

Even though this question is a joke from the teacher, I decided to give my honest answer.

My attention turned to the next question and my eyes widened.

"Gosh..did Himeko-sensei drink too much?" I let out a tired sigh when I saw another nonsense question.

"Is the character you want to reincarnate?"

Hmm... characters yes... I like a lot of cool and strong characters. However... my choice is...

I wrote 'reincarnated as Raiden Mei' in the answer space on the paper.

I admire her because she is a good at cook, strong, mature, aloof, has character development, beautiful, graceful, her long purple hair and indigo colored eyes make her enchanting.

The next question is which world would you like to be reincarnated in?

I wrote the world of honkai impact.

I was getting bored with these joke questions and started solving them in a hurry. These nonsensical questions weren't going to help me improve my history grade.

Our end-of-year exam that would determine our future was almost two weeks away. I had to make sure I passed in all subjects.

"Yo, Rei!" Suddenly a girl's loud voice called out to me as she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ah!" I shouted in surprise when I saw the face of someone I recognized in front of me.

"Diana-chan!" I shouted in annoyance and frowned when I realized that it was my girlfriend's naughty deed.

Yes, it's a girl.

"Fuh.. hahaha! Look at your face! You're always cute, Rei~" she burst out laughing and patted her stomach.

My face turned red from embarrassment and humiliation. I didn't expect that I was caught off guard!

"Aww. Don't make that face. I apologize. I was just joking." She said in a soft tone as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not angry at all..." I said with a sigh.

"Hey, Rei."

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the toilet together? You know we've been doing that for a long time~" she said with a mischievous and lustful tone in her voice near my ear.

"S..sorry. Diana-chan. Can you wait until we finish the examination? I want to maintain my performance. I hope you understand." I explained feeling guilty for rejecting her wishes.