dear darling 9

My loving Yeshe

The night in the brothel's in the red room was magical. You woke me up telling me that we staying for a few days as you were kissing me whispering how special I was. I asked if we could couple for the morning. You told me to open my legs which I did. You kissed and massaged my womanhoodwith you mouth then my other neither regions that I didn't know I had. Taking me to pleasures I never that was there either. You creeped up my body while kissing my chakras then kissed me on the lips. I open my mouth to let you kiss me in the mouth.  While kissing me you got inside of me. The heat, passion and pleasure I felt in my being.  The idea of breakfast went out the window. We were whispering sweet things to eachother andwere gently kissing eachother.

"I have an idea you might love," I said.

"I always love your ideas and you love," you said pecking at my lips.  I told you to lay back, relax while I did the work. I sat on your face trying not to smother you with my body. And you kissed, gently stroking and massaging my womanhood with your mouth and tounge. I rolled and rocked my hips to your rythm. This continued for a while because of the love and pleasure.  When I was doing I calpsed on your chest... breathing heavily. I then kissed you gently. It is always strange to taste myself on your lips but I love it.

When you came back we ate and talked and read the poems. I saw that sparkle in your eye and I kissed you. You got on top of me, spreading my legs in a split and kissed, massaging circular my thighs and my womanhood as you crossed from right to left. I took you by the chin and kissed you slowly, passionately and gently. You returned the favour.