Sneak Peak at Mammon's Magnificent Musical

Fizzarolli: "Oh fuck, Mammon is gonna notice that. Ozzie! Where did my foundation go?!"

Asmodeus: "This is the 10th year in a row you've done this stupid pageant, Froggie. And you win every time! How come you're always so dead set on this?"

Fizzarolli: "I wanna make Mammon proud, okay? He's- really passionate about the craft of clown. He expects perfection, so I- I gotta be perfect."

Asmodeus: "Fizz, you ain't perfect! Nobody is! How abooout, you sit this one out, and let someone else take the spotlight? You deserve a break. Or a vacation, where you don't have to fend off creeps the entire time."

Fizzarolli: [Scoffs] "I had to fend off creeps before the robots, I just have thirstier ones, now. Besides, I just- have to do this!"

Asmodeus: "Lemme rephrase: I don't like how many creeps you have now, thanks to Mammon. And I don't like designing sex toys with your likeness for him! Pretty sure you feel the same."

Fizzarolli: "I just don't think about it, a toy is a toy! Look, Ozz, I'm fine. Working for Mammon is a big deal to me. He's been my idol since I was five, I can't just- not compete! I'd be letting him down! Th-the fans down!"

Asmodeus: "Mammon can eat my ass. In a bad way. Fizz, I've known that guy since the start of Hell, and He. Fucking. Sucks. Always has! He doesn't even do clown shit anymore. [Sighs] I just don't want you doing all this for someone's approval. Sometimes heroes let you down."

Fizzarolli: "I know, Ozz. But this- i-is for me. I don't wanna lose."

~Meanwhile/Going back and forth~

Eating sounds.

Blitzø: [Mouth full] "Yello?"

Asmodeus: "Is this- Fizz's former bestie, then lifelong enemy, then recent hero, now newly rekindled sort of friend, Blitzø?"

Blitzø: "Ehn, that is a weird way to put it, but eeyup, that's me."

Asmodeus: "This is Asmodeus."

Blitzø: "Oh shit, the big Ozz himself! Heh, is there a reason you're calling me on the weekend Your sin- sinness? Sinfulness? Sin- [stammering] Royal, big man?"

Asmodeus: "You've lived rent free in Fizz's head for years, so I can't help feel he values your take on things."

Blitzø: "Yeah, I was the one who usually had the stronger opinions. Yeah like, like one time, he tried convincing me that juggling was cool, but it's only a little cool at best. - Look, he's deadset on re-entering Greed's yearly clown pageant."

Blitzø: [Sarcastically] "Wow, big fucking surprise there."

Asmodeus: "I was hoping to have some- backup in convincing him that this thing is a waste of time."

Blitzø: "What? why? Doesn't he always win?"

Asmodeus: "'Cause Mammon is a selfish, manipulative, piece of shit!"

Y/n slips out of Loona's room.

Y/n: "Who's yelling? Loona and Via almost woke up."

Blitzø: "Asmodeus."

Asmodeus: "Is that Y/n? I still have to pay her back for the milk."

Blitzø: "He wants to pay you back for the milk."

Y/n: "Don't mention it."

Blitzø: "She said it's fine. Back to the Fizz thing."

Asmodeus: "Right. And Fizz doesn't listen to me when I try to tell him that."

Blitzø: "Well, my special skills are killing things without giving fucks- and pointing out people's flaaaws... Alright, count me in!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Blitzø: "Also Y/n's going."

Y/n: "Wait. I didn't volunteer to--"