Harry, Slytherin's Heir

Elysia has been going out about her day like normal. She had made both Theo and Blaise swear that they won't tell anyone. She wasn't ready to tell people that she was a parseltongue. Everyone was still scared by what had happened.

The whispers went on like usual. How terrible the dueling club has been. Who could be opening the chamber of secrets? So much was going on she just didn't want to be around anyone was talking about.

That was why she was on the common room couch studying. She was taking her time thinking of theories. Scribbling whatever words that would make sense to her thinking process. Especially when she didn't know how to write the words properly.

That was when Draco barged into the room like something was up. Elysia turns to him in confusion. But he didn't even look at her. Too focused on something else. She didn't care much. Or even pay much attention to him

"People believe Potter is the Heir can you believe that" Draco says as if he was talking to himself.

Elysia sits up quickly at that statement. How could that have been possible? She had one thing to herself and then Harry had to go and ruin it. Nothing she could do could fix the admiration he would get from people.

How quickly could she be bypassed again by Harry, Elysia wanted to curl up and cry again. She wasn't ready to be in the background again. She wanted to be seen but not like this again.

"I'm seriously thinking of just telling Elysia is also a parseltongue. Maybe that will shut them up," Draco murmurs.

"Do not do that. I haven't even done anything," Elysia interrupts.

Draco jumps in surprise before turning to Elysia. His eyes were wide and he seemed more nervous than he ever was. He walked back and sat on the accent chair.

Elysia glares at him before storming out. She might hate Harry in some way. She wouldn't want to expose herself as a parseltongue. Not when the whole school already saw what had happened to Ms. Norris.

She flops onto her bed in despair. She had to believe that Draco didn't say anything. That she'll be fine when class begins after the weekend.

What else could she do? Tell everyone she was a parseltongue as well. She already wasn't close with Harry; this would probably make it worse.

The intrusive thoughts of losing Harry even more than she already has been all she could think of. Elysia just buried her face into her pillow trying to make her misery disappear.