137

"it's late and we have work tomorrow, so i don't think we should do movie night." i call out as i close the door behind me and locking it then taking off my shoes while jiseok did the same. he sighs as he nods his head, placing his keys in a bowl on a table near the entrance before heading over to the kitchen and taking out a glass to fill it up with water from the fridge.

"i'm going to get ready for bed now", i say with a small smile as i head for the bedroom, looking at jiseok from the door frame, "aren't you also going to get ready?"

"in a bit." he says in korean as he fills up the glass with water again, chugging it down. i shrug my shoulders as i close the door to the bedroom and going into the small walk-in closet and setting the bag of matching pjs on a hook, then grabbing a different set of pjs from a drawer along with some other stuff and my towel, then heading into the connecting bathroom to take a quick shower and to brush my teeth.

even after doing them, jiseok still wasn't in the bedroom. i frown slightly as i quickly rubbed the towel agaisnt my wet hair before throwing it into the laundry basket, then leaving the bedroom and looking around for jiseok. it didn't take me long to find him though.

he stood at the balcony, his elbows on the railings as he looked into the view of sydney. i frown slightly as i approached him, going right up beside him.

"are you not tired?", i softly ask, gaining a hum from jiseok in return. i let out a sigh as i turn my head to look at him, "is there something wrong? did i do something to upset you?"

silence.

i slowly nod my head as i turned around, heading for the door but was stopped once i heard jiseok call out for me.
"chae, baby," he says, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me back, "when we broke up, how much did you hate me?"

"a lot, trust me, but i hate all my exes." i shrug, him nodding his head, "why?".

"if you hate all your exes, then why were you so friendly with noah?" he asks, leaning his back on the railing as he crossed his arms over his chest and raising an eyebrow.

"seriously, jiseok?" i scoff, staring right at him. jiseok doesn't do anything though, he just continues to stare right at me. i let out another sigh as i take a seat on the waterproof sofa we had set out when we moved in. "well, noah and i started dating at the start of our second year of college, but we broke up near the end of the same year. we both knew that we'd still be seeing each other throughout our stay in college so we decided to just stay as friends, that's why i was so friendly with him."

"when we broke up we said we'd also stay as friends, but you hated me." jiseok frowns as he takes a seat beside me, "you were nice to noah, so why weren't you being nice to me?"

"let's see.." i mumble as i leaned back into the sofa, "to be honest, you were the first guy to actually make me feel happy, feel safe, feel loved.. and then you just left me. i thought i had found the one for me but i was wrong."

"so, you still think i'm not the one for you?" jiseok mumbles as he furrows his eyebrows. i shake my head frantically as i let out a short laugh.
"god, no!" i call out, "jiseok, you literally moved countries for me, how could i not know you're the one for me? you basically left your whole life behind just to be with me!"

jiseok then nods his head, letting there be a bit of silence between us before breaking it shortly after, "so.. when you were dating noah.."

"enough with the noah talk," i groan as i slide closer to him. he automatically wraps an arm around my shoulders as he held me close to him while i rested my head on his chest since he was pretty laid back on the sofa. "truth is, i still don't really like noah, it's like what my brothers said 'once an ex, always an ex'. when i saw him at the shop, i just wanted to.. bitch slap him for the things he did to me."

"i'm glad you didn't, because then i'd be in love with a person who's in jail for assult." jiseok laughs as he looks down to me with soft eyes and a charming smile. i look back up to him with the same expression.
"i love you, jiseok." i call out, "i really do, and at this point i'm really hoping that we have a good future together."

"you talking about marraige or something?" jiseok calls out with a surprised look on his face. i shake my head with wide eyes.

"we're way too young for that, jiseok. i don't want to end up like doyun and minhee, they're already fighting about the dumbest things ever." i scoff as i rest my head on his chest again, us both staring into the starry night. "you still haven't returned back an 'i love you', jimmy boy."

jiseok lets out a laugh as he takes his arm off my shoulders, pushing me down onto the sofa and lays me down as he gets on top of me, connecting our lips together. i smile through the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

sadly, the sweet moment was disturbed when jiseok decided to begin to tickle me, and the only way i could get him to stop was if i could name a total of ten different things that i love about him.