CHAPTER SIX

I was getting ready for the catwalk on backstage with everyone else as tom walked in.

"Hey gorgeous'" he said as he rubbed my back and sat beside his sister, i smiled and awnsered

"Hey tom, i didnt know u were coming, i mean bill isint so.." i say while i was doing my water line

"Oh yeah, no he forced me to come" he said as he smiled at me and watched me do my makeup from the mirror, i just smirked instead of doing nor saying anything.

   ‼️TIME SKIP‼️

I  was getting ready to go on the catwalk as the stylists were fixing my wings as i pushed up my bra to avoid it from falling, i saw tom sitting down behind some camera men with georg and gustav, their other band members.

Oh did i mention he and bill was in a band tokio hotel? Yeah, they're pretty famous.My stylists suddenly said

"Okay adriana your up!" She said as she clapped her hands a few times, i catwalked on the catwalk as i got to the end i blew a few kisses and made a heart with my hands as i twirled in the middle of the catwalk as i was going back.

Everyone rushed to change my lingerie and wings carefully as i was next after an hour.

The hour came around the corner as i put on my lingerie and a corset on with my long fluffy and HEAVY wings.

I glanced over at tom as he was smirking while looking me up and down while playing with his piercing, i winked at him as i pointed at him and blew a kiss, he jokingly catched it and put it in his heart, we both smiled as i cat-walked back to back...

I glanced over at tom as he was smirking while looking me up and down while playing with his piercing, i winked at him as i pointed at him and blew a kiss, he jokingly catched it and put it in his heart, we both smiled as i cat-walked back to backstage.

That was the end of the show so i changed into a black tank top with flared jeans and black flip flops, Alessandra, toms sister approached me.

"What do you and tom have going on?" She asked as i looked at her with pouted lips as i chuckle

"Nothing heh, why?" I smiled

( This entire conversation is them whispering loudly so)

"Dont FUCKING play dumb, you pointed at him and blew a kiss at him and he catched it, stop playing puppy love with my fucking BROTHER?!" She whispered loudly while pointing at my chest and tapped on it aggressively.

"Were flirty as friends, what the fuck?!" I whispered back loudly

"Nothings wrong with you dating my brother, but hes a FUCKING player." She whispered loudly

"Im not dating ur brother!" I say annoyed

"Yeah.. yeah right, alright, date him. If he hurts u dont cry shit on my shoulder asshole." She said as she glared at me and walked away, crazy bitch.

I approached tom waiting at our limo that everyone shared, he was leaning on the car door while smoking.

"Can i have a drag?" I asked tiredly

"Whats wrong?" He asked worried as he gave me the cigarette

"Nothings wrong." I said as i took a long drag from the cigarette, tom stared at me lustfully as he looked me up and down real fast, i just smirked at him

"Yo- you dont smoke when 'nothings wrong'" he said mocking me, i rolled my eyes as i told him my conversation with Alessandra

"That whore, her body counts higher than mine!" He said trying to protect him self, i giggled

"Oh really? Whats ur body count?" I asked staring at him blankly with siren eyes

"H-how about we dont talk about that?" He said nervously as he takes his cigarette back, i chuckle and lean on the car beside him, Alessandra walks out and gets closer to the car and side eyes me as she gets in the limo, i look at tom to with wide...

"H-how about we dont talk about that?" He said nervously as he takes his cigarette back, i chuckle and lean on the car beside him, Alessandra walks out and gets closer to the car and side eyes me as she gets in the limo, i look at tom to with wide eyes while pouting my lips as he looked at me with wide eyes was he pursed his lips, we giggled and got in the car with the others.

In the car he wrapped his hands around my shoulder and his sisters, he rubbed my arm while his hand just stayed still on his sisters shoulder, a few of the girls were sleeping on the others laps as a few were joking around.

_____________________________________

Im this close to getting tierd of being a writer, IM JOKING i love being a writer, the part where im stressed cuz i cant add another chapter is not one of the fun parts.

Thats all tho anndd i... LOVE YOU MWAHH

-xoxo author