Chapter 20

Jungkook reached the dorm while holding the box

Jungkook reached the dorm while holding the box. He began to feel dizzy while waiting for the elevator. He struggled against the dizziness, but the blackness overtook him. While hitting his head hard, he fell to the ground.

"Hey, someone fell on the ground".

"What? Take him to the nursing home."

"Oh my god, he is bleeding."

"Do not take him to the nurse. They just use cold compresses for everything. We are near the hospital. Let's head there."

"It's his ID card. Let me call his parents."

Three guys took Jungkook, while one guy called Namjoon. Jungkook put Namjoon's number as his guardian in the I'd.

Namjoon answered the phone, and the man informed him of Jungkook's accident. He didn't want to bother anyone, so he grabbed the keys and went to the hospital.

He contacts Taehyung on the way because they are roommates, and Taehyung will most likely discover something is wrong if Jungkook does not appear at the dorm.

They arrived quickly and entered the room. It wasn't a deep cut, just a small one, and he'll be fine in an hour. They sat there, listening to Jungkook mumble something.

"Mi-si" Namjoon froze hearing that.

"What did you say?"

"Mi-si, mom, Kookie is scared. Accident. Water." Jungkook whispered.

Namjoon's face was filled with horror. He took a step back until his foot touched the wall.

"What happened? Do you know what he is mumbling ?" Taehyung asked.

"Our father used to call our mother that. How did he find out? He mentioned water and accidents. Remember how I said I have a sibling named Jungkook as well? We were returning from a school function when an accident occurred, and my brother fell into the river, and we didn't find him. He died. But Jungkook looked too much like my brother; when he stated his name is Jungkook and he likes banana milk and samgyeopsal, I didn't care because I assumed people looked the same. This doubt became evident when I saw another child that resembled Jungkook. So I reasoned that our Jungkook might resemble my brother."

"Do you believe our Jungkook is your brother? Why don't you call your father and get a DNA test to discover if Jungkook is connected to you?" Taehyung inquired.

"I can't because what if he's not my brother? It will be painful for Dad; Mom is still in health care and refuses to return home. If they find out about this, things will go badly."

"Don't tell your mom, and if you don't want to tell your dad, get that DNA siblings test," Taehyung says.

"Me? I'm his brother, not his father."

"That's why I mentioned the DNA siblings test. Male children inherit the Y chromosomes from their father. Due to the low mutation rate of the Y chromosome, male siblings frequently share the same Y chromosomes, making it easy to perform a DNA test to figure out if they are blood related or not." Taehyung went on to explain.

"Daym, this is awesome. Thank you very much. Then let's do it now because I can't wait to find out if he's my brother or not," Namjoon replied, and performed the DNA siblings test.

"It will take three hours," the doctor stated as he exited the room with a blood sample. Because they are rich, the doctor will treat them like VIP and will immediately begin working on the DNA.

After an hour, Jungkook awoke with pain in his head. He stares at Namjoon and Taehyung, who quickly pass him the water.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"In the hospital. You hit your head, so some classmates brought you here" Namjoon explains. They took Jungkook to Namjoon's house after he nodded. When the morning comes, they call everyone. Yoonji and Jin scold them for keeping this from them while others look after Jungkook.

Jungkook turns to face his brother Namjoon. "Joojoo," he said quietly.
Namjoon stares at him, wide-eyed, because it was his brother who used to call him instead of 'Namjoon,' which was too difficult for him.

Namjoon sat beside him and said, "Kookie." Do you recall anything?" I hear you mention Mi-si, accident, and water. Could you please explain why you stated that? Did you ever have an accident and fall in the water when you were a kid?" Namjoon inquired. Taehyung patted his back to soothe him.

Taehyung informed them of the incident, which shocked everyone. Namjoon already had the DNA test paper in his holdings, but he was afraid to examine it.

Jungkook intended to lie and say he recovered his memories and was his true brother, but he didn't want to lie, so he told them the truth. That was how he was in the wrong timeline-about the diary, his imaginary vision, and Bang Si-hyuk.

He didn't want them to see him as a bad guy. Others found it difficult to believe everything Jungkook claimed.

"Motherfucker"

"Piece of shit"

"Stupid"

Yoonji, Yoongi, and Jin begin to curse. Jungkook glanced at them with wide eyes, hurt since they had never cursed him before.

"This isn't for you, Kook," Yoonji remarked as soon as she saw Jungkook's reaction.

"Yes, this is for him. Jay why pee, guy" Yoongi stated.

"Yeah, because of him, you lost everything and remained in that imaginary world."

"You people trust me. You don't think I'm the evil guy and a liar?" he questioned, his eyes widening.

"How can you be the villain when you are the one suffering the most?" Hobi said as he rubbed Jungkook's hair.

"Are you going to leave?" Taehyung inquired seriously. Everyone froze when they heard that.

"No way, bear. This is my timeline, and I'm not going to leave it." Jungkook yelled with excitement. After telling the truth, he felt the stone leave his chest.

"Isn't it cool to know one of your friends has been reborn?" Hobi asked, delighted.

"Yeah, I'm always interested in time travel novels," Yoonji said. They exchange a kind smile. Hobi blushed as he saw the smile, and his heart rate raced faster than usual.

"Love sick idiot," Yoongi remarked, disgustedly looking at them. Jimin tapped him on the shoulder. Yoongi's face suddenly turned from disgust to a smile. Hobi gave him a bombastic side eye this time.

"When are we going to be a couple?" Hobi inquired.

"After you graduate," Yoonji replied.

"I can hardly wait. Let me tell you, you claimed me before I fell in love with anyone else." Hobi attempted to make her jealous.

"Try if you want to live the rest of your life dickless. Actually, I have a better plan: I'll make you dickless and headless, then sew your skin into a dress, wear it to my wedding, and marry someone else." Yoonji responded.

"Oh, come one, I was joking," Hobi said, still trembling at the words.