~•Chapter three•~

Two months later.

“Where is my Son!” Angela yelled. She was getting mad, all that Miss Wytte wanted to know was if her only alive child was alright. Was that so much to ask?.
“Miss Wytte, we can't force Dorian to see you right.” William said. He was taking care of the kingdom until Monica's father came back. But he didn’t expect an angry Witch Mother walking through those doors.

“Will?” William looked on the right. He was still hoping to see Damien but no. It was Dorian.

Will looked at Dorian and all of that guilt was coming back to the Surface.  Throughout the two months, William hadn’t been able to even hear Dorian without feeling guilty.
He felt guilty because he couldn’t save Dani nor Damien. But he also felt guilty because Dorian Reminded him so much of Damien. It hurts.

“There he is Miss Wytte. Dorian is fine” William Said, he didn’t even look at dorian. Angela took one look at her son and ran straight to him.

“Dorian your alright?”

“Ya… i’m fine mom..” Dorian didn’t sound like his normal happy self. He just sounds dead. Like he had a war and can no longer fight because of an injury. He hasn’t even really laughed in these two months. Only a couple of giggles and chuckles here and there. He has been like that for two whole months

“Dorian, Come on. I’m taking you home” Angela grabbed her son's arm, but Dorian swung his arm away from her.

“No” Dorian said Sternly. He didn’t want to go back home. It would remind him of his broken family.

“Come on Dorian. Please?.” Angela pleaded. Dorian looked into his moms eyes. There was no greed or anything. Just pure sorrow. But Dorian didn’t want to leave. He knew his mother would try to do something unreal.
But yet he still wanted to go home for his mother's sake. But yet what was home for dorian?.

“No mom. I’m not going back to the house!” Dorian yelled. William just sat on the throne and watched. But he was also ready to fight if anything happened. Knowing Angela she would try something.

“Dorian, you're not going back to the house.” Angela Yelled back.

“Then were mom?.” Dorian asked. Angela calmed herself down before saying anything.

“Floating rock. You have some business to attend to there.” Angela said. Dorian looked at her confused.

“What Business?” Dorian asked. Angela didn’t say anything, after a couple of seconds thinking Dorian knew what she was talking about.

“You're talking about the Prophecy?”

“Yes dorian”

“No!, I’m not going to be the stupid king damn it!” Dorian Yelled. He didn’t want to be. It won’t feel right without Dani or damien. He also knew his mother would mainulate the way she did with his dad and Brother.

“Dorian, honey, you can’t outrun the Prophecy” Angela said in her sickly sweet voice. She walked closer to her son. Will Walked between the son and mother, He couldn’t Protect Damien or Dani but he could protect dorian.

“Miss Wytte, I suggest you leave. Give Dorian some more time” Will said. He placed his hand on his sword just in case the angry mother decided to attack. In Angela's eyes there was fury of anger but she tried to keep it down her throat.

“I’m not leaving until I get my son. If I have to, I will CURSE YOU ALL!” Angela Yelled. She pointed her wand at the prince witch alarmed the Guards.

“Don’t attack!” Will yelled at his Guards. He would like to but Dorian was right there.Will knew he wouldn’t want to see his mother possibly dead. Angela kept her wand up. She was still pointing it at william.

“Fine! Ill Go with you!” Dorian yelled

“Just put the wand away mom” Dorian walked up to his mother. Angela smiled.

“I knew you would come to your Senses Honey” She said. Dorian nodded. Angela grabbed her son's hand and was walking to the castle's doors. Dorian looked back at will.

William looked at the kid with Confusion but also Terror. If it was true Dorian could be king and might go against the humans. Dorian did a little wave and left with his mother. The door shut behind the mother and son.

Will had failed once again. He couldn’t Protect nor help Damien and Dani. and now he couldn’t protect nor Help Dorian.