1

💜 Enjoy this fresh alternate plot of Future Baby Mama. Different outcome, different characters, different era(s) of Prince, and a much more detailed story. Hope you enjoy! 💜

Blessings come in the purest form. Whether it be monetary, stress relief, or people...they are always beautiful. My blessing came into my life in the form of a friend. I had friends at the time I met her...but she was special. She was the only woman that I let get real close to me. Her name was Aleena. We've been friends for years and we met at a party when her boyfriend at the time was working for me, but since then, they've broken up...and she's been distancing herself away from me. It always bothered me when she was upset because we fed off of each other whether we wanted to or not. I felt her sadness, her happiness, her excitement all the time. Must be our moon signs our something.

"Prince." I snapped out of my gaze and realized I was in a meeting with my record label owner, his associates, and my friend Andre was staring at me. "Sorry, I...I was thinking about the name of the album." I leaned back in my chair playing with a strand of my long hair that I desperately needed to cut. "What about...Insatiable?" I rolled my eyes and stood. "How about we pick this up tomorrow?" Mo stood up. "I flew all the way to Minnesota for nothing?" He asked. "I said we can pick this up tomorrow. Just get a hotel room, Mo. I know you can afford it." Andre sighed. "We'll see you tomorrow, Mo." he said. I walked Mo out before going upstairs to my office while Andre fucked off downstairs. I sat down and picked up the phone to call Aleena. I loosened my tie and was tugging at my long hair a little listening to the phone ringing. It had gone to the answering machine but right as I heard it, she answered. "Hello?" She said tiredly.

"Hey, boo. Did I wake you up?" "Mmhmm." I felt bad, but it was 1 in the afternoon. "I'm sorry. Hey, why don't we go out tonight? Maybe get a manicure and your nails done. Have a day out. I miss you." She gave the quietest giggle. "I don't feel well, but you're welcome to come over and I'll do your hair. Are you cutting it?" I grinned. "Yes. I'm ready to cut it. I think I've grown it out as much as I could. I'll bring lunch, too." "Okay. I'd love this. I've missed you, too Prince." Hearing her say that made me happy and relieved as it seemed to brighten her spirits. "Okay, I'll be there soon, baby girl. See you then. Bye." She told me goodbye and I hung up.

I was hoping that Prince wasn't expecting me to be dressed. He could be a dick at times, but I don't think he's ever been judging of others. I was prepping the chair in my bathroom and was putting my curls in a bun before hearing a knock at the door. I always grinned ear to ear when I heard the knock on the door because I always knew it was him. I walked through the kitchen and living room before opening the door and he was there with two bags and a smile. His long hair was in a pony tail. And he was wearing his new white coat he bought himself. I couldn't help but slip my arms around his neck as I hadn't seen him in well over a week or two at this rate. He put both bags in one hand so he could hug me. "I've missed you so much." I said into his shoulder. "I've been here. Just a phone call away." He gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek before I pulled away to let him inside. Prince placed the food on the counter and I was just standing there staring at him. He let his hair down. "You have no idea how badly I need this haircut. I'm thinking a curly Mohawk with some waves on the sides." I smiled softly. "Okay." The way he was looking at me was like he was wanting to ask me about Jordan. I walked up to Prince and stroked his hair. "The chair's ready." He grinned before we walked to my bathroom. He took his coat off to hang it over the shower before sitting down.

"You want your beard down, too?" "I'll get my beard, but you can line it up with a razor if you want. I know you like doing that." I smiled as I combed his hair with my fingers just enjoying playing with his hair before grabbing the comb and scissors to cut it down. "How you been? You okay?" He asked me. "Just sad about the whole situation. He still has some of his stuff in his office." "Hmm." I was watching his face in the mirror and he looked devious. "Anything I can break? Or steal? Or both?" I giggled. "No, he'd know if his stuff was stolen and he'd think it was me that broke his stuff before he ever even thought of you. Honestly...I don't have any ill will towards him...it's not even his fault because we broke up. He had a legitimate reason." I was very careful as I was shaving the sides of his head knowing I'd need enough hair to make the waves he wanted. "Hey, look. I know you and Jordan were thinking about getting married. 4 years is a long time to date someone...but...I couldn't leave someone just because of their medical condition." I was thankful he didn't actually bring up the condition itself. I was very insecure that I was almost in my mid thirties and didn't have kids. I wanted kids...just one. I'd be happy with just one...but after two miscarriages from a T shaped uterus...I could see why Jordan left.