RohiRat -Confession

(It's AU Where being with man is Really normal and maximum People are supportive)

           Vi was Disappointed as He didn't see His Ro from Morning. Virat love Rohit and Had Confessed already 1 month ago but ro didn't give him answers so they decided to stay as friend. Virat hates he is just best friend of Rohit cause he wants to be his lover.

     "Arey Vi , Tu yaha kya kar Raha hai?" Jinksy his best friend asked.

     "Woh I was searching for Ro." Virat said.

     "Rohit is with Ritika appernaty they have prior appointment so they are there." Jaddu reply before Jinksy could say something. Vi felt little jealous and upset that Ro goes with Ritika. Ritika is Ro's Crush (it's actually ex Crush but Virat think she is still his Crush). Jinksy could see How Vi got upset but hide it.

      "Actually Vi I need a favour." Bhuvi Said As he comes. "I was supposed to go On shampoo advertisement but Nupur wants to go On street food date and You know na with her Mood swings it's little difficult to deny so can you go there please? I will talk to them about replacement. " bhuvi shows his puppy eyes so Vi couldn't refuse.

        Jaddu and Shilki frowned as if Vi go to ad shoot How will Ro surprise him. While Jinksy ,Bhuvi and Ash share Victorious grin as they have planned to make Ro realise his feelings. It will be best gift to their friend from them and Second best gift will be the person whom Virat is going to meet there.

      Virat reached to Shoot when The actress Who was supposed to be bhuvi's Co-actress approach him. "Anu" Vi whisper seeing his Childhood best friend there. Anushka Smile nervously as she meets him again who is her best friend , her adviser and whom she leaves in past for her career or to be more specific because she couldn't deal with the fact he loves someone else.

     Virat walk towards her and quickly hug her in a friendly way. "anu , I miss you" he whispered.

     "I miss you too Vi. Sorry really sorry for Leaving you. I promise from Now on I will always there for You. If you let me stay there for you as your friend. " Anu Said feeling little scared that Vi will deny her.

       "Of course you are my best friend and you will be there. We both will be there for Each other." Vi said. Rohit who rushed to Nearby Shooting area after knowing Virat was there feels a strange sort of Feeling when He saw them Hugging and Interrupt them .

       "Cheeks " Ro delighbretly call him with nickname and Anu smile seeing Ro glaring at her knowing Rohit was jealous.

        "Don't worry bro, I am just Vi's Female best friend and his priority will always be you. " anu whispered to him as she comes forward to hug him then making sure Vi won't heard she whispered, "if you didn't confess him soon there will be definitely some one who will steal him from you." Ro was stunned one of big reason he was denying his feelings was Anu his cousin who used to love Vi but now she herself encouraging him so he hugged her.

      soon ad was finished Ro took him to marine drive in Mumbai. "Vi did you remember when first' time we had planned to make trip we had come here and truly from that day actually I had fallen for you. I am really glad I am with you. I was scared to accept my feelings but more scary thought is that losing you. I love you Virat Prem Kohli Always and Forever." Vi was stunned he couldn't find words to said anything.

       Ro checked that it's 12:00 now so he pulled ring And Kneels infront Vi and said, "VIRAT KOHLI, my sunshine, My bestfriend, My supporter I love you very much even more then I love my food and Sleep,Will you be My boyfriend?"

     "Yes but Ritika?" Vi asked. Rohit frowned and asked"What ritika? "

      "You love her." Vi blurted. "I used to like her Previously but not anymore we both are now just best friend." Ro explain. "Oh then Yes I will be your Bf ."

        "Finally " all Ict family shouted and Come forward including Anu and Ritsy. Ritsy and Anu both Holding cakes.

       "Happy Birthday Vi" Ro wished and Others also Wished him.

      "Dare you to Hurt My Panjabi  Brother Mr Rohit I will make your life hell. " Ritika decler and forward a beautiful Couple bracelet for Them written RohiRat. They celebrate Vi's birthday.

      After reading many beautiful ShubhIsh novels including notajoke77 I want to write over them so here is my attampt.