bus ride.

Rashi pov--

I still can't believe this.. like seriously.. me and shubman jokes about our incidents, share our family as well as friends stories and we didn't even felt like it's the first time we're having such friendly conversations. It was like we know each other from forever.
I came and told my friends about our little meeting and they were really happy for me because they know how much I like shubman ( love him actually).

Next day-
I woke up and ritika di told me that we had to go to Pune for the next match against Bangladesh. She said we have to go with the cricket team. ( I'll get more time with shub. Yayy!)
When I packed my bag and went towards the bus in which we have to go to airport I saw shubman with ishan and I told my friends to join me and say hello to them.

"Hi guys!" I told the two.
"Hello beautiful!" Ishan said.
"Hello rashi" shubman said and smiled.
We chit chatted for a moment and then get into the bus.
I with my friends and shubman and ishan and one more boy get into the last seat.
I sat next to shub who was near window and on the other side it was a boy I don't know him then it was ishan then my friends at the other corner.
We talk about random things.
"But virat sir ke to century bnne hi chahiye!" I said.
"Rohit Bhai ki chinta nhi h tereko?" Ishan joked.
"Unke liye di hai na!" I replied winking.
"So? Virat bhai ke liye bhi to anushka hai" Shubman said.
"Haan Haan okay okay!" I said raising my hands in defeat.
"Waise tum shubman ki chinta kar sakti ho" ishan said smiling and winking at Shubman.
I looked at shub he was smirking.
"But he has his fangirls all around!" I pointed.
Everyone laugh but the boy next to me didn't.
Then he said something for the first time.
"Are you guys dating?" He asked.
"No they're not. Not yet" ishan said smirking.
He looked pissed. Btw who is he!?
"Rashi, I needed to tell you something" he said.
"Yeah?"
He then leaned and said something in my ear.
Why so cosy? I didn't like the vibe.
"You're so hot" he said.
I cringed.
"Thanks" I said without looking or smiling.
Then I looked around. Everyone was busy in their phones till now except shubman who was looking at me.
"Are you comfortable?" He asked.
He is so sweet.
"Well yeah. Almost "
" You wanna change the seats?" He asked.
Adorable he is.
"Nah it's fine. Thank-you."
When then talk for sometime before Ishita spoke.
"Let's play truth and dare!"
" Good idea!" Ishan said.
We all agreed and seat in different seats, to get a good view of each other.
I with Shubman come on the second last seat and Ishita and ishan came on the opposite second last seats.
Hardik bhaiya rahul bhaiya along with their wives joined us. on the seat ahead of us.

We got a spinner in phone and pressed it landed on ishan.
"When was your first kiss!" Kavya asked.
"When I was 13 in my neighborhood" he told us.
We laugh and then spin it again. Then it landed on hardik Bhai and we asked him to snog natasha and when he did we hooted, then it came on Ishita and athiya asked her if she is virgin to which everyone cheered like hell when she said no.
Us.

Then it landed on Shubman and he chose dare.
"Kiss Rashi" said hardik Bhai.
I and shubman became shocked and looked at each other.
He then came near me and asked me if I'm comfortable.
"Are you sure it's fine?" He asked me in a low voice.
Are you crazy? He is my crushhhhhhh And I won't feel fine?? I'm more than fine.
He then came near me and pecked me on my cheecks.
It felt like a hundred butterflies together started dancing together in my stomach. And when he came near me it felt like I'm gonna hold him tightly and kiss him on full lips.
Control rashi control.

When I looked at Shubman he was blushing and I smiled and blush too.

Then out of nowhere the same boy said something horrible.
"What the hell is it with you guys? Comeon it's rashi your turn. Then I say the spinner was pointing towards me and I picked truth. He then Asked me if I would like to go out with him?"
What?
"What?" I said not sure of my hearing abilities.
"You heard me" he said.
"Excuse me?" I saud raising my eyebrows
"If you can let shubman kiss you why can't you go out with me?" He said.
What the hell is wrong with him.
"Jignesh tu pagal to nhi hogya hai?" Shubman said.
"Tu chup reh, tune kiss kar liya ab mai karunga"
He said and shubman glared at him.
"Had me reh jignesh" rahul Bhai stated.
"Kyu Bhai? Shubman ko to kuch nhi kehte ho aaplog" he said.
"Agar tune ek lafz or kaha to accha nhi hoga" ishan said and get up from his seat.
"Kyu? Rashi ko mai--" before he could finish shubman pointed his finger towards him and asked him to leave.
Hardik Bhai got up from his seat and shoved that boy away from us.
"Rashi beta are you fine?" "Yes papa" i saId feeling relieved now that he is gone.
Shubman touched my hand and the tingling sensation returned.

We looked in each other's eyes then he asked if I'm okay. I nodded and asked everyone to continue.
After a while they felt I'm okay then they continued the game and asked me my question.
"So rashi! Tell us do you like any cricketer?" He asked.
Oh no.
"Oh well.. virat sir!" I said.
"Except him" ishan said.
"Why?""
"Kyuki wo sbko psnd hai..ladko ko bhi" he joked.
But it's true.
"Uhm yeah.." I told them.
My friends laugh at me.
Suddenly I felt a heating sensation in my body as I can feel shubman's eyes on me.
I can't let him know. Not now!
He'll think I'm a creep and not a good friend.
"Who is he?" Shubman asked with a deep voice.
His voice.
"One question at a time" I said.
My heart beat get faster when he asked this.. I can't tell him it's him!!!! Only him.

Shubman's pov--

First I was kinda jealous when jignesh said something in Rashi's ear, but then I noticed she is not comfortable I asked her if she wants to change her seat but she said she is fine but when that bastard said such things about Rashi my blood boiled but I have to control myself, I can't let people know my true feelings for him. I asked him to leave and then after sometime when she get comfortable Ishan asked her if she likes someone. A cricketer. She said yes. My heart raced, does she likes someone? What is that is ishan? Or someone else? I looked at her but she said virat sir.
Oh come on, she is not being honest this time, he is ultimate crush of everyone, but is she likes someone actually? She said she does.
I can't help it..
"Who is he?" I asked her trying to control my nervousness.
She looked at me and I felt like my heart's gonna broke If she'll say someone else's name, what is she'll say my name? No chance! Stop daydreaming you idiot.
But she didn't told us.
My heart beat got faster, does she like someone? I want to know, I have to know. God I want to know!! Pls help.