Chapter 15: Cat's Plague, Fox's Tricks, and Bee's Nectar

"You were to take on both of us when we were alone..." said Volpina.

"...but can you defeat us together?" Queen Bee finished.

"Let's see." Cat Noir smirked as he arrogantly responded.

The neon-colored cat then began to fight the Fox and Bee Miraculous Holders. Last time he fought them, he barely escaped. But he wasn't the same Cat Noir as before. He was something very much new. He was a new Cat Noir. He and Adrien Agreste had accepted the fact that they are one person.

"So, what's your duo name?" he asked, "'Buzzy and Fuzzy'? Or...oh, oh! The 'Box'! Get it? 'B' from 'Bee' and 'ox' from 'Fox'?"

"How about the 'we skin Cat Noir alive and use him for a blanket duo'?" shouted Volpina, already sounding frustrated.

"Easy, Volly," said Queen Bee, "you'll embarrass yourself."

"Awwww!" replied Cat Noir, "Like a married couple, you two!"

"Really, kid?" asked Plagg in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, come on, they're so alike!"

"But not sisters!"

The girls nearly threw up at the sound of that and lost it. Volpina summoned a few illusions of herself to attack Cat Noir, who quickly saw the flaws until one of them, the one, attacked them. Queen Bee attempted to jab him with Venom again, only for the neon-colored cat to dodge, causing her to jab Volpina instead.

"Hey, watch it!" Volpina grunted, "I want to look pretty once I rip that ring from Cat Noir's hands!"

"Oh, you actually mean me!" argued Queen Bee.

"Girls, girls, there's plenty of me to go around!" Cat Noir teased.

Heh, Plagg was right: These two girls may have similar abilities but they're not sisters. Cat Noir thought. Hawk Moth will need to be better at picking allies. These girls seemed to be fighting with each other more than they were fighting with him. What an embarrassment. Even Ladybug did a better job. Guess old Daddy Moth's desperation getting ahead of him. The neon-colored cat though again.

He then thought about how he's actually going to take them down. They're becoming more and more dangerous by the minute, and not just to Hawk Moth and himself, but to everyone.

He soon thought of an idea. Maybe perhaps he can finally try that Black Hole ability. The place is under construction and there's hardly anyone around right now. Yes, this was perfect to try it out for the very first time.

"Black hole!" Cat Noir screamed.

All of a sudden, a pitch black spot hovered over. The neon-colored cat watched the two girls panic as they were sucked into the very center of the spot. It didn't seem to be killing them, just holding them in place. Well, at least they're not getting crushed. Thought the neon-colored cat.

He called it off and the two girls fell down. Queen Bee charged at him first. She tried to use Venom one more time. He caught her by the wrist and forced her hand to her stomach, freezing her in place, taking off her Miraculous and shoving her away.

Volpina scoffed at the site of Chloe still under the Venom effects.

"Pathetic." she said, "I'll handle you myself!"

Before she could use her illusions again, Cat Noir grabbed her and slammed her down and pulled the necklace off of her, careful not to destroy it. The girls tried to get up, but it wasn't easy. They looked at each other.

"Do you even know what Hawk moth will do if he finds out that you failed?!" Lila screamed.

"I failed?!" Chloe screamed back.

"Yes! You!"

Before a cat fight could start, Cat Noir stopped them and brought them down the building. He was going to regret not arresting them, but he was willing to give them a second chance. Chloe took Ladybug's advice before, so maybe she could do it again.

(end music)

...

Cat Noir de-transformed back into Adrien and collapsed onto his bed, exhausted. Plagg also did, but still tried to eat his beloved cheese.

"So tired..." Adrien panted,"...I think one of them cracked a rib...or three..."

"Oh, trust me kid..."Plagg groaned, "...you forgot, we still have Hawk Moth and Su-Han..."

Adrien then lowered his head and brought his pillow to his face, screaming in frustration. Did Plagg really have to mention that? Why? Just why did he get the most snobbish Kwami in the universe?

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!