Elira Abbot

I did so much.

Got rid of my college shit from my old laptop as I connected my ICloud to my new devices, he gave me a list of phone numbers with names I needed and I wasn't allowed anyone who wasn't important to me which we discussed before he left for work.

I cleaned for fun as I wasn't in a crammed dorm or in my room to my parents perfect house I couldn't mess up.

He said I could decorate this place however I wished, organize cabinets how I desire, I had free reign as this was also my home.

I studied every room, remembering ways to get around the house efficiently for when I sweep, vaccum, and mop.

I showered with my products and new products he added to my collection before putting on a silk nightgown as it was warm in here.

I did dishes, got groceries debating calling him for help until I realized he doesn't eat the food I do.

I was careful with any sort of spending. I didn't know limits and I didn't want to use him or his money.

So after groceries I called it quits and laid a pillow on the couch with a soft blanket as I turned on the fireplace and grabbed the remote for the TV.

I laid down, getting cozy as I played Coraline.

I felt myself get drowsy after an adrenaline and excitement filled morning as I fell asleep.

-

I felt warm water cover my body and I panicked.

"Baby, relax." He whispered and immediately I did.

I looked around at the giant bathtub I was in and he finished setting me in, kneeling beside the tub.

He pet my hair back and I looked at him, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Why am I in here?" I whispered.

"You were cold. The blanket wasn't enough so I figured this would warm you better." He said.

I nodded, shutting my eyes, grimacing at the edge of the tub digging into my neck.

He lifted my head and placed his hand there, holding my head as I began to drift again.

-

My jaw shuttered and the water was draining.

"I know, darling." He picked me up and put a warm towel over me.

"Can you stand?" He asked and I nodded.

He stood me and I wore the towel like a cape, shivering as painful goosebumps coated my body.

I looked at my hand as he came back in with pajamas.

"Where's my ring?" I asked.

He smiled, hair tousled, tie undone but still hanging around his neck, shirt a bit unbuttoned, belt undone but still in the loops.

"I took it off before the bath."

"What time is it?"

"Dinner time."

"I'm sorry. I should've set an alarm-"

"Don't apologize, Elira. Come here." He said and I listened.

"I hope you didn't go to work like that." I joked.

"I did. Ladies were a fan." He winked as he took the towel.

"Ass."

He kissed my forehead as he squatted as dried me off gently.