𝟕 ⋆ ★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

         "Y/N Y/N!!! GET UP, IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE OPENING THEME!!!"

The annoying sound of Bubble screeching in your face awoken you from your ruffled slumber. You'd been tossing and turning all night, having nightmares of being trapped in a much darker version of the friendlier circus you'd been transported into...

Bubble bounced excitedly from side to side while you rubbed your eyes, "Opening themes...?"

"Yep! And after the main cast does their performances, Caine is going train you up on your very own entrance!"

"Oh, I'd forgotten all about that..." You muttered. You realized that the sleep had quickly vanished from your eyes, and you felt rather rejuvenated. You felt as a long sleep was something you hadn't experienced in a long time.

"Come on come on, you don't wanna miss this!" Bubble screeched before zipping out of your room. You took your time getting out of bed and spent a small bit admiring your strange but pretty cool room before following after Bubble. As you neared the end of the hall and got closer to the stage area, you could hear the sound of loud, upbeat music playing.

"Caine wants you to observe the others so you can get an idea of what our openings are like," Bubble explained. "But...what are we even opening for?" You asked, stretching you arms as you walked. "The CIRCUS of course?!?" Bubble shouted in response.

Bubble then flew out of the hall and you walked out to see the big red curtains pulled across the stage. "What's going on, where's everyone, you questioned as you walked around till you were standing in front of the stage. The lights suddenly dimmed around you and the sound of a drumroll began to get louder and louder until...

"WWWWWelcome to THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!" Caine's voice boomed from the center stage as the Ringmaster himself flew into view with a very over dramatized demeanor, "my name is Caine! I'm your Ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw dropping😲💥, heartstopping💗💥, mind bending🧠💥paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! Isn't that right, Bubble?"

You watched as Bubble suddenly appeared beside Caine and exclaimed, "Thaaaat's right Caine! Can't wait to see what you've got cookin' up for today!"

Caine flew towards the further back stage curtains and held out his hands, "Well let's not waste anytime! Let's get rrrrrrright into the show!"

The bubbly sounds of the music reverberating through the whole tent strangely gave you a warm child-like, exciting feeling that temporarily replaced the nervousness you were struggling with, and you watch with widened eyes as the curtains flew open, revealing the cast members.

'Gangle
and
Zooble
and
Kinger too!
Ragatha
Jax and
Pomni, woo hoo!
Day after
Day after
Day after
Day after
Day we fly!
There's a moon
And a sun
And we don't know why!'