Couple

Annyeong !!! Annyeong!!💜💛💙

Murneen here

😘

--

--when I hear people say that it will only be all rainbows and butterflies at first.. but when time goes by and you get to know the person better.. you'll realize that by the end of the day it's the bitter after taste.. "what kind of lame and pathetic excuse is that..? I mean yes of course as time goes by you will know the person more deeper.. but it doesn't mean that feelings will change, just because you're seeing the different side of that person. and that only means you have to love them less..

---

JENNIE POV

My sweet face is giving me the best time of my life.. I didn't expect her to be all chummy and sweet.. At the same time, she's grumpier and savage than me.. especially when she's jealous..
that goes the same for me..

-she'll be staying to my unit for a week.. We ask for that preparation before the said event, also we will have our first quarter so we'll be busy.. and we can't have it done in the same time, plus if were that bussy I may don't have enough time for my monkey.. and I don't want that..

--evening on her first night here..--well not technically her first night here but.. never mind.
she's leaning her chin to her palm while watching me cook our dinner.. I glance at her seeing her all smiles..

JENNIE: you seem happy..

LISA: I'm with my girlfriend why wouldn't I-"" AHCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

-she suddenly squeals and facepalmed herself while giggling.

JENNIE: what's the matter?

LISA: I just can't believe that I would say those words... not on my wildest dream..!!!

JENNIE: what words??

LISA: that you are "my girlfriend" (smile)

-I can feel my face started to get hot.. I'm sure I'm blushing right now and this is so embarrassing!! "stup*d Lisa!!""

JENNIE: sha-shut up manoban!! let me finish our food..

. This is one of the million reasons why I'm head over hills for her.. She knows when to make my heart beat double than normal and when to make it skip a beat..
-I turn my attention back to what I'm cooking with a big grin plastered on my face and I think it won't go off soon..

---
FF

LISA POV

-I might have done something so great in my past life.. I mean look at her.. She's too perfect to be with me..
She always tells me not to get jealous because I only have her attention.. but I can't help it..
by the time we step in the school or even were out for lunch people were staring..
and it always bothers me.. what if one day she bumps her head somewhere and she suddenly realized that she doesn't really like me that much.. or she just got tired of being with me..

-I release a deep sigh and she noticed it..

JENNIE: that's deep... what are you thinking?

LISA: (sigh) if I say it's nothing would you believe me?

JENNIE: now that you said it.. NO~

-looking at her my mouth stays shut..

JENNIE: I'm listening..

LISA: ah- I can't find the right words..

-she smiles and cup my face leaning over me.

JENNIE: here let me help you..