8

Nico's POV

I had decided to take Harry school shopping the day after his birthday. I made sure that everyone else was busy or no free time so that I could be the only one to be with Harry today. Call me selfish if you want, but I would like some alone time wiht my brother, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Harry woke me up at the miserable hour of seven in the morning. He jumped on my bed until I showed any signs of being alive, and when I did, he pulled me by the arm until I got out of bed. After a lot of groaning and grumbling coming from me, we left CHB one hour after.

I shadow traveled with Harry to a shadow near the Leakey Cauldron, which I had learned was the main entrance of Diagon Alley (were wizards do their shopping). I dragged Harry into the bar (or is it a pub?), ignoring his questions. 

"Morning Tom," I greeted the owner.

"Ah, good morning. The usual?" he asked me. I had only gone a few times to the Leakey Cauldron, but I always asked for the same thing. The entrance to Diagon Alley.

"As always." 

Harry looked at me, his eyes holding millions of unanswered questions. I could literaly hear the gears in his head turning, trying to figure out what was happening. I dragged him as Ton led us to a room with brick walls and nothing more. Harry's eyes followed every movement of his. Tom then poked some bricks with his wand and left. The bricks started to move and open a pathway to Diagon Alley. 

Harry's eyes buldged in amazement. There were owls flying around, wizards and witches wearing pointy hats and cloaks, moving posters and pictures and at the end of it all, a white temple-like building known as Gringotts.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley!" I grinned at him, "We are first going to the bank, the big building at the end. Then we'll go through the shops."

Harry was quick to agree. He grabbed Nico's hand and dragged him all the way to Gringotts, excitement buzzing in him. The youngest son of Hades didn't even bat an eye to the goblins, unlike Nico when he came here for the first time. Nico walked confidently to the front desk, holding Harry close to him. 

"Mr di Angelo, a pleasure to see you again," the goblin greeted the eldest boy.

"Same here, Mr Griphook. I've come with my younger brother, he needs an inheritance test."

"It's for Mr Potter, am I right?"

"Yes sir."

"Follow me then."

Harry looked up at Nico, questioning him with his eyes. Nico looked down at him, shaking his head a little and whispering, "You'll see."

The two demigods follow the goblin through some corridors with many doors, each door unique in their own way. Most of the doors had a name on them, they even managed to read some. They saw one with 'Longbottom' written on it and another one that had 'Malfoy' on it. They stopped infront of a oak wood door that had 'Potter' engraved on it, next to it was a pure black door with 'Black' written in green silver cursive (that's what Griphook told them anyway).

Once they entered and sat down, the goblin took out a parchment and a dagger.

"For the inheritance test, you need to let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment."

Harry cut his finger and squeezed seven drops exactly on top of the parchment, without flinching one single time. He then nibbled some ambrosia and the cut healed itself.

Words started to appear on the parchment, written  magically in what seemed blood red.

__________________________________

INHERITANCE TEST

Name: 
Harry James Potter
Date of birth: 
31/07/2001 

Father: 
James Fleamont Potter (dead) and Lord Hades (immortal)
Mother: 
Lily Rose Potter née Evans (dead)
Siblings:
Nico di Angelo (alive)
Bianca di Angelo (dead)
Hazel Levesque (alive)

Godfather: 
Sirius Black (alive)
Remus Lupin-Black (alive)
Severus Snape (alive)
Godmother: 
Minerva McGonagall (alive)
Alice Longbottom (uncapable)
Sally Jackson (alive)
Godsiblings:
Percy Jackson (alive)
Neville Longbottom (alive)

Blocks & Potions:
Appearance block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% by Lady Aphrodite
Parseltongue block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% by Lady Hecate
Parselmagic block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% by Lady 
Hecate
Wandless magic block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% by Lady Hecate
Non-verbal magic block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% by Lady Hecate
Demigod scent block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% when claimed
Demigodness block - Placed by Albus Dumbledore - Broken 100% when claimed
Amortemia (love potion) - Placed by Molly Weasley - Love Ginevra Weasley - Broken 100% by Lady Aphrodite

Abilities:
Parseltongue
Parselmagic
Wandless magic
Non-verbal magic
Shadow manipulation
Shadow travel
Nacromancy

Lordship:
Potter
Ravenclaw
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Hufflepuff

Heirship:
Black
Lupin
McGonagall

Vaults:
Potter (10,000 galleons removed a year for Albus Dumbledore, 10,000 galleons removed a year for Ronald Weasley, 10,000 galleons removed a year for Molly Weasley, 10,000 galleons removed a year for Ginevra Weasley)
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Hufflepuff
Gryffindor

__________________________________

Both Harry and I stared at the parchment in disbelieve. Harry had so much power and money, yet they discovered so many bad things. He had godmothers and fathers, why couldn't he have gone with them instead of the Dursleys? All those blocks and potions in his body and magic, all placed by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley. So much money, but why were all those people he didn't even know stealing from him?

"Return the money to his vaults by removing it from theirs, whoever they even are!" I exclaimed angrily. "And why has this Albus fucking Dumbledore and Molly fucking Weasley placed so many blocks and potions on Harry? He could have died if he hadn't gotten them removed!"

Harry's POV

Wait... What?!