Chapter 23

(Wind's POV)

We stopped in front of her house...She is still asleep...A while ago I noticed how Yunme and Kimi treat each other after Kimi came from the restroom...I know Yunme has been a part of her past. He is her first and only love that seems like she has forgotten...Now I'm the one who is she loving now..and I will not let her go. If I need to fight her with Yunme I will...Cause right now Kimi Aiyu is my life.. and I will never let anyone or anybody take her away from me...Call me selfish but don't you also do this to the one you love? That you don't want him or her to loose from you? That you will do everything just to make her stay...Right?

Suddenly she woke up.

"Ah...w-we're here.."

She looks outside the window then faced me and smiled.

"Thanks for driving me home.."

"Your welcome"

She went out of the car then waved her hand as she enters the house I stare at her house for a moment. I will surely never let you go...I drove the car and went to a bar to drink...But as unexpected things happen.. I saw a  familiar person at the counter of the bar. Sipping a glass of tequila...

I went beside her and order the current bartender.

"One glass of brandy please.."

"Right away. Sir..."

She looked at me and said...

"What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't I be the one who is asking you that question? Aren't supposed to be a girl like you should stay home at this time of the night?"

"You don't care."

"Sir here's your drink."

"Thanks"

"What brought you here?"

"My feet..just kidding..uhm..just having a past time...You?"

"Releasing my problems..."

"Huh?"

"You know what? I doubt if Yunme is really serious about us...Cause I just can't felt his love for me...Maybe he really didn't want me to be his girl. Because of the time, he said that he wants me to be his girlfriend...He was angry at that time.."

"And then you said yes?"

"Yeah..stupid am I right? Saying yes to a guy even if your not sure if he really loves you..."

"Well, sometimes you really decide on some things without thinking about it first..Because you let your heart take over what your brain has to say.."

"Ok..fine. Thanks for the word of wisdom of yours. But how sure are you that Kimi is happy with you that she loves you? I know the fact that Yunme and Kimi both loved each other before. Daniel told me that Kimi is Yunme's first and only love...But it seems like she has forgotten him...So scared that I might totally lose him if Kimi's memories for him are back. Cause now his heart is far away from me..."

"That will never happen..Cause if Kimi's memories for Yunme are back...I'm going to make sure that I'm the one she loves by that time...That all her feelings for Yunme is gone..."

I drank my brandy..then she smiled as she releases a deep breath and said...

"Hope we could win their heart...But as the OTHER says..IF YOU EXPECT TOO MUCH, LATER ON, YOU WILL SEE HOW BADLY YOU WILL BE HURT..."

"You're right."

So yup, we stayed all night at the bar...and drank so many alcohols as we could. Just to forget the problems we had today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kimi's POV)

It was Monday morning. Still can't forget the kissed Yunme did to me..on our group date. I was touching my lips while my head is down..Until I bumped into someone...I looked up and he turns around.

"Sorry.."

He just gave me a cold stare  ..what is really going on with him?!

He just passed me by..Then I looked at him as he walks away...Later on, I heard someone calling.

"Best!"

I turned around and my eyes widen as I saw Angel...She cut her hair?! 

"Hey."

"Have you cut your hair?"

"Yup..you like it?"

"Of course. Does Finn have seen it?"

"Uhm..actually no...I want to surprise him!"

"Haha..you still haven't changed a bit .."

"Yeah..let's go?"

"Sure!"

We went to class and as expected everyone stared at Angel...Finn entered the room and stopped in front of Angel.

"Y-You look so beautiful.."

"Thanks.."

Suddenly Angel and I walked towards our seats and I noticed that Finn is still staring at Angel! 

The homeroom teacher came and he checked our attendance. But he didn't call Yunme..and speaking of that guy? Where the heck is he? I was looking around for Yunme then the home then the homeroom teacher announces something.

"Ah forgot to tell you. That Yunme Shiro has submitted a letter to me this morning...He's going to transfer to the other class. For a personal reason..and as he leaves we should continue our lives without him. So let's start the class!"

Does he transfer to another class? Is it because of me?

It was a lunch break... I never saw him since today also no one knows what class is he in now.

Time is surely fast it's dismissal time Wind picked me up from the school ground as we walked on our way home we saw Yunme and Julia in front of us... We both stopped for a while then I stared at him. He is not looking at me then he speaks.

"Come on.. let's go.."

He held Julia's hand then he passed me. I feel my heart beat fast again. Wind invited me to go on our way. As both of us parted ways I turned around and looked at him as he and Julia walk in their own way. I just felt something that really hurts in me...