Chapter: 13/14

As soon as they got to the Neverseens hideout Sophie asked, "aren't you going to gag me?"

"HA no no little.. moonlark. We do not need that but we do need you to be blindfolded so you don't see... him."

" Him? I told you that if I came with you then you would let your... prisoners go."

"Do you honestly think that there was one that I could not let go? He... well he can't be let go but I swear we let everyone else go. "

" I want to meet him." She argued.

"Fine, by me but you will be blindfolded and he will be gagged."

" Why?"

"BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE HIM AND HE CANNOT SPEAK TO YOU!"

" Okay. "She said quietly, not willing to lose her chance to speak to the mysterious person, "let us meet please."

"Fine. GETHEN! GET THE PRISONER AND GAG HIM."

Sophie's blindfold was roughly put on and she heard footsteps and she was led to a chair and Trix told her, "Don't take off your blindfold or there will be... consequences.

She nodded and Heard footsteps coming to read her then they suddenly stopped and at the same time she heard a muffled scream, "what was that! I thought I told you not to hurt people!"

" That was not my fault, it was just him getting a view of you. '' Lady Gisela said from behind her, "he.. he recognized you and might I add I have decided that Keefe deserved a mascot like you. What do you think?."

" A tomple. "She said without hesitation.

" And why pretell is that little moonlark?

"He looked cute and cuddly and innocent like his life as people think it was on the outside but had a dark and ugly prickly past on the inside." Or how he put on a mask of happiness and jokes but was hurting inside...

She heard a small sob before she added, "but that doesn't make him any less lovable of you truly cared about him then you would know what I knew about him how he suffered in silence and I know how hard it was for him to learn to love and you could have learned to love no matter what your circumstances were like he did you. Lord Cassius and you both! "Then she heard muffled laughter and she smiled slightly and then she felt muted emotions of happiness as if the sun came out from beneath rain clouds after a hurricane.

" This is suddenly much more enjoyable" Lady Gisela said sounding closer and she felt breath on her and then a sharp pain in her face as a knife was dug in she didn't scream she wouldn't show weakness on the outside but she heard another muffled scream and the sound of scraping like someone was trying to break free from a chair "QUIET DOWN OR I WILL KILL HER!" Lady Gisela screamed at the person.

Then lady Gisela moved into her arm as he let out another muffled scream as the knife dug in again and again,

Then it was over and Sophie tentatively asked,"Can I sit next to him so I can feel if he shakes his head yes or no when I ask questions?"

"... Fine," Lady Gisela said, dragging her chair over next to where he must be and once they were settled she added," and don't take off each other's blockades or else,and I'll be right here watching. Also prisoner we will take away your visiting privileges if you give a hint."

Sophie leaned slightly towards him and lightly brushed his arm with her fingers and felt a rush of emotions.

It was Disgust. Fury. Sadness. No sadness is not a strong enough description of the feeling; it was more like an overwhelming agony of what you loved being ripped away from you and it was stronger than anything she had ever felt. It was most like depression and heartache. Speaking of heartache she felt a small warm bundle and felt a tug in her gut and she felt her name pop up in her emotions somehow and then she realized what the bundle of warmness was. It was more than just caring or friendship it was... LOVE.