{unblossomed love}

[Authors note: This is kinda a one-shot and a request by Chuuya_Nakahara_AU]

[takes place after the sheep stabbed Chuuya and Dazai 'helped' him]

Chuuya Nakahara had just left The Port Mafia bosses office after an event regarding his past orginisation named the Sheep, weird name but it is what it is. He walked through the halls of the luxurius and tall building, filled with guards, executives, higher ups or new recruits. His aura was calm, relaxed but he didn't have his guard down for obvious reasons, one being he had just been stabbed by who he had thought was his family, and two being the fact he was in a building filled with assasians, mass murderurs, torturures and manipulative abillity users. Chuuya then ended up outside the doors of an office he never would go in..at least not for as long as he has to be in it now. He opened the door to that bastard he hates with every inch of his body with Dazai argues isn't a lot, he saw the one and only Dazai Osamu smirking as his chibi.

"well..well..well has my little dog missed me that much that he had to come and see me?~" Dazai started, with that teasingly annoying smirk on his face.

"pff..as if I'd waste my time with a suicidal maniac like you" Chuuya said, as if he hadn't just begged in that very office for Dazai to fuck him rough the night before.

Dazai looked offended, raising his hand, holding said dhand over his heart. "Chuuya! That's no way to speak to your owner, now is it?".

"I'M NOT YOUR DAMN DOG, PISS OFF!!!!" Chuuya retaliated back to Dazai.

"What made you come here anyway?" Dazai said, changing the subject.

"Right..Mori wants us to go on a mission together tomorrow.." Chuuya said, obviously annoyed at that fact.

"Wow a whole day together with my little doggy Chibi, how could I ever turn that down?~" Dazai said with a smirk.

THE NEXT DAY

Chuuya and Dazai were walking to the car, Dazai had a black eye from the day before( the convo they had).

They had to stay at a hotel so when they found out it only had one bed, Chuuya was fuming on the other hand Dazai was chuckling and a little too happy about it, they already knew Mori had did that on purpose. (This is a draft and I still need to finish it but take this for now)